Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drugs?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope I'm not violating any site rules by talking about this topic. If I am, mods please take this thread down.

I'll cut to the chase and say that I came extremely close to doing cocaine last weekend. This is making me wonder how far I want to go in my "drug career." I told myself that I would never do cocaine, but if I get offered it again, I might honestly consider it.

What drugs do you all do? What's the strongest drug that you would ever consider doing?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
At the age of 21 - up to 30 and perhaps even 33 people do drugs here and there, others kill their lives by doing it all the time. I've done weed and quit it when I come to Russia, because weed is highly illegal here, real prison time. A traffic cop can stop you and take you to hospital to pee. And if you get into an accident, and they find weed in your blood, that's prison, even if you done it a month ago. Then I used chemical alternative to weed, spice. I quit it after I took 3 hits and passed out for an hour, **** myself, and puke myself. People die from spice. I did cocaine in Florida. I didn't do whole road, just sniffed a little bit, on a pen cap end a couple times. It's a strong coffee. You gonna do drugs anyway, since you already talking about it. The main point is to not spend your money on it, even on weed, don't stick yourself with a needle, don't smoke crack, don't do any chemical drugs. Limit yourself to smoking weed once in a while, and sniffing cocaine when offered - which is odd, because cocaine is expensive. Realize that there is consequence for doing drugs, firstly it's legal. If you get caught with a gram of cocaine or an ounce of weed, you're screwed for the rest of your life. There is a drug war in your country, and the victims get real lengthy prison times. Secondly when you do drugs performance in your life drops. Forget about all that bullsh1t that you thing better when you smoke weed, that's none sense. You get lazy and retarded for about two months.

Careful with cocaine, it's highly addictive. Take a pen end cap. Just a little bit on the tip of it, into left and right of your nostrils, coupe of times is enough to get hooked. If you're weak, you might want more, and that's how people ruine their lives.

Don't do drugs. There are better alternatives. Sports, recreation, something extravagant, like boating, car racing, horse riding.

Drugs is how global elite wage war on you. Think about it for a minute, Afghanistan was only producing 4% of world's heroin supply prior to 2001, then when Americans came, that number grew to 90%. They sell it to kids like you, to ruin your life, and screw you. Weed is another evil, don't think that's its harmless, looking at Jamaicans how they are peaceful. They are retarded, and don't achieve in their lives sh1t, except maybe music. Weed is a gateway drug, to more dangerous sh1t like cocaine. I bet you done weed and now you considering cocaine. Way to go.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
If you have an addictive personality don't do it at all. Cocaine is fvcking awesome, but I avoid it and people who do it Because Ill just start doing a lot of it all the time.

I have a very addictive personality, even with relationships, I get addicted and even if it turns toxic, I still get hooked. It's ok to do cocaine here and there but watch yourself, don't get more, don't do it more than once every few months.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done weed and quit it when I come to Russia, because weed is highly illegal here, real prison time. A traffic cop can stop you and take you to hospital to pee. And if you get into an accident, and they find weed in your blood, that's prison, even if you done it a month ago.
Over here in The Land of the Free, weed is becoming legal in more places all the time....and that's no fake news.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Over here in The Land of the Free, weed is becoming legal in more places all the time....and that's no fake news.
The only question is this, is it good or is it bad? Weed is a gateway drug after all. If it's legal, that means people that normally wouldn't touch it, now will touch it, ain't that so? I know for sure, based on myself, that if weed is illegal, and its not slap on the wrist, I will not touch it. But, I woudln't mind smoking some weed if there wasn't consequence for it. So cowboy, as the saying goes, cowboy got fat and dumb and stupid and lazy, while the bear got sneaky.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The only question is this, is it good or is it bad? Weed is a gateway drug after all. If it's legal, that means people that normally wouldn't touch it, now will touch it, ain't that so? I know for sure, based on myself, that if weed is illegal, and its not slap on the wrist, I will not touch it. But, I woudln't mind smoking some weed if there wasn't consequence for it. So cowboy, as the saying goes, cowboy got fat and dumb and stupid and lazy, while the bear got sneaky.
No it's really not. Alcohol is a gateway drug though.

Marek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people do drugs. They just don't call them that because alcohol and tobacco are legal (as well highly addictive and poisonous).

I like weed for its creativity boosting properties. As with all things, good measure is key.

LSD was one of the most interesting experiences I ever had, gave me a whole new appreciation for what our brain is capable of.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
No it's really not. Alcohol is a gateway drug though.

So untrue. Weed weakens immune system. Alcohol in healthy doses, let's say half a liter for two men per week, boosts immune system. If you got a cold or a flue, best thing is booze with some garlic. If it's double distilled alcohol, like double distilled moon shine, you won't even have a hang over from it. Same thing vodka, if it's well filtered, with good water, no hang over. Many things are wrong with weed, firstly your immune system is weakened, secondly it stays inside your body for several months, thirdly it makes you lazy and dumb, thirdly it messes up your hormonal balance and nervous system. Very few people after smoking weed come up with something good or make a ton of money, most people smoke weed and don't do sh1t, get lazy, fat, dumb.

Best drugs are chemical inside your body, stimulate your body by doing some sports, achieving things, doing useful work.

Weed is waste of your life, that's why they legalize it over in United States, they need more dummies to follow through with disarmament and de-liberization, de-freedomization. It's something for you to cope with the police state, feminism, and gay parades. Legalize weed, legalize same sex marriages, take a dildo in your butt, is becoming the new normality.