Drugs that get you wired up for the day!

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking the wide eyed, bouncing off the walls type of buzz. The ones that are perfectly legal that is. :up:

The 5hr Energy drink, the one that comes in a small bottle? That stuff works great, but taste hella nasty!

I've tried the energy drinks, not crazy bout em. Also tried the caffeine pills, no good.

Anyone else go for this type of buzz? If so, what's your drug?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally cardio+heavy metal music on awakening does it for me.

Stimulants don't really affect me significantly.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A glass of Coke with a ton of ice cubes does it for me.

The caffeine in it gets me going I imagine.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lipo-6 works for me 200mg of caffeeine per pill. Coffee sometimes but I really like Lipo-6. Rockstar Guava Juice 70mg of caffeine + vitamins like B12 too.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24 ephedrine + 200 mg caffeine was my studying stack during finals...use this with care tho depending on your tolerance to stimulants.

Alternately, if you have access to prescription meds, 20 mg of dextroamphetamine will pack a mean punch. Again, careful...and use this ONLY as req'd during extreme situations...such as having to learn a whole course in one night.

One time I took 30 mg of dex, and was up for 38 hours straight. I trained after 30 hours of being awake and had one of the best workouts of my life on this stuff. I think they give it to fighter pilots on longer missions.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
24 ephedrine + 200 mg caffeine was my studying stack during finals...use this with care tho depending on your tolerance to stimulants.

Alternately, if you have access to prescription meds, 20 mg of dextroamphetamine will pack a mean punch. Again, careful...and use this ONLY as req'd during extreme situations...such as having to learn a whole course in one night.

One time I took 30 mg of dex, and was up for 38 hours straight. I trained after 30 hours of being awake and had one of the best workouts of my life on this stuff. I think they give it to fighter pilots on longer missions.
That's 25 mg of ephedrine, right?

The ECA stack is the best, EVER!!! :crazy: It's cheaper than Lipo-6 and that other crap, and SOOO much more effective for fat loss. When you are at the gym, it's like you can lift the world!! :rockon:

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use vasopro. Get it from performancenutrition.com, regualr 200 mg caffiene pill from CVS or something, and an enteric-coated aspirin. Usually, I'll drink it with a sugar-free Red Bull.

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A cup of coffe or two cups of good quality green tea plus my multivitamin and extra vitamin C and B6. Healthy and gets your energy up. Lts of water. Half a gallon. Water is brilliant fer energy.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I take a single SAN Tight! and aspirin. I down them with a zero-carb Rockstar....and the heat is ON!!!

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need drugs to get you going? Don't you get enough energy from food, a good night's sleep or caffeine?

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally would recommend staying in a healthy state and seeing yourself as energetic in this sense you start to feel the energy you actually have but as for fake energy junk i'd stay far away. i used to take them every day and i tried a new energy pill one day and ended up in the hospital having panic attacks and wondering what the hell was happening. the guy who gave me the pills which came straight from the pack gave one to a boy who had to have surgery the next day.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Endorphins :)

They're free too! All you have to do is go for a 10 minute run in the morning and you've had your daily dose.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Provigil

Never tried this stuff and you need a prescription, but this is the pill that the airforce gives to pilots, etc that are on 12+ hour missions.

It is also used by people that take other meds that can wear them down to give them a pick me up.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
I'm talking the wide eyed, bouncing off the walls type of buzz. The ones that are perfectly legal that is. :up:

The 5hr Energy drink, the one that comes in a small bottle? That stuff works great, but taste hella nasty!

I've tried the energy drinks, not crazy bout em. Also tried the caffeine pills, no good.

Anyone else go for this type of buzz? If so, what's your drug?
- Energy Drinks like Redbull and Monster. Make sure you get the really big one, drinking a few will def make you wired. I once did 12 red bulls and I was bouncing off the walls.

- Try some dip, it's not chewing tobacco but the ones that you keep in your mouth and spit out. First time you will get a HUGE buzz.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Endorush! Although it's good enough for 3 workouts and not 4 (for me).

Also bought NoXplode samples, have yet to try.