Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drugs as a Tool?

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
I'm with pootwo, some of you need to learn the difference between drug users and drug addicts. Stop believing everything your middle school teachers told you and do some research for yourself...if you are educated and mature about drug use you can have some truly incredible experiences, without turning into a junkie.
I agree. Most drugs in moderation are okay.

I just wouldn't touch coke or heroin at all though. The chances of ****ing yourself up with those are too great a risk to take them in the first place.

As for using drugs to DJ, fvck that. :rolleyes: You'll never improve yourself that way. Drugs can just be a fun recreational thing once in a while, but don't expect them to increase your chances of scoring with chicks. In fact, in most cases, they will decrease your chances.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually drink when I'm approaching women at a bar because most of the women are drinking also. I have never been interested in smoking pot and harder drugs are just too risky. I'd rather get rejected by every woman I approach than resort to that.

thirteenthstep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... someone hit it right on the dot..

On coke or x or speed, u basically just morph into the alpha male... i too wonder if this is what the alpha male feels like all the time.

The most valuable lesson to be learned would be to try to attain that through your sober state.

It is so interesting the way we are.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm if you want the feeling of being hyper (i.e. x, speed and such)
You can take ephedermines along with a big espresso, people who bodybuild and play sports take this to give them boost and it helps burn off fat. Ephedermine has many similar properties like speed but much milder and is sold legally in Canada over the counter (in states it's banned), combo of those two will give you energy you need without fvcking up too much your body.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I explained the WHY of my thoughts earlier, and coming from a place where drugs were not in the shadows...

Anyone that takes drugs to pick up chicks... simply retarded.
--------
"oooh! how come you're eyes are so huge... you must think I'm HOTT."

"Naw baby, I'm on Ex and coke."

"Wow... I'm gonna go hang out with my friends over there... bye bye now."
--------

You guys are talking about doing drugs like you are invincible. Although, most of you could do drugs for a very long time with little to no side effects... all it takes is one little event to make you realize the truth....

YOU ARE ALL VERY VINCIBLE!!

I really hope for all of you, that it doesn't take falling into a coma for 3 days to wake you up and realize that there is more of a risk to doing drugs then first meets the eye. Sadly though, I already know that it takes something huge for most people to change their minds about drugs.

I hope it's not one of you guys.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you drink to have fun, you usually do. When you are drunk you can do almost anything, except drive or shoot a three pointer. thus limiting the effectiveness. The reason the drugs and alchol work so well is because for that time you are actually living the moment. That is what it feels like to live the moment without excess thought and judgement. Now if you it were only possible to find away to have that without dependance on drugs. as a matter of fact there is: The power of now written by Eckhart Tolle( I peddle this book so much because it is working for me). With the things that I learned in this book and with my own cooperation I have increasing been able to reaching this state by will alone. When you feel that freedom and natural joy and then you jam on the guitar the time flies and the feeling is better than any drug, IMO.

For anybody interested in the book The power of Now By eckhart tolle, I can email a free copy in .lit format if you contact me at sofa_king911@yahoo.com

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anybody interested in the book The power of Now By eckhart tolle, I can email a free copy in .lit format if you contact me at sofa_king911@yahoo.com

Is that legal? If so, I'd be interested in reading it. I seem to remember Komodo talking about it a while back.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I used to be a heavy pot smoker, I would toke atleast 5 times a day, twice as many on the weekend. After I quit pot entirely due to random UA's, my IQ went up 12 points. 12 fvcking points. Thats quite a bit to go up. Just recently, I started smoking a little here and a little there, to realize that pot makes me stupid as all hell. I am going to quit it entirely again, and just stick to drinking.
Drinking=good.
Pot=bad.

Reaction score
Anyone whoever touches drugs are nothing more than ****ing stupid ****ing losers, who have a low opinion of themselfs.
Very educated statement there, Ryan. What grade did you drop out of, 5th or 6th?:rolleyes:

Anyone that takes drugs to pick up chicks... simply retarded.
Well people here drink to lose inhibitions, what's the difference? I'm NOT condoning drug use. They can be terrible and CAN destroy lives. There just seems to be alot of people here that have never done speed or coke and think everyone that does them in moderation is some junkie that burgals houses and sleeps in a alley to support him/herself. Even they have no idea what me and Thirteenthstep are on about... :rolleyes:

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to read through this entire post... but drugs are crap and you don't need them.

Drugs are very very bad.

felony.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive smoked pot before no big deal, just not in the last few years. A friend of mine does coke and sells it and I have gone out to the club with him a bunch of times. Let me tell you when we go out we get surrounded by the absolute hottest girls in the club( because of the coke). We are both good looking guys but im talking 3or4 HB8-9's hanging off of us, dyking it out for our amusement. The looks on the faces of all of the guys sitting together in Denny's at 3AM as me and my friend walk in with 4 completely lick their ass hot girls was classic!! Even better was their wispering and staring as the girls made out with each other and us right in the booth there....at DENNYS!! The waiter was so afc we told the one girl( who could be Christina Agularas twin) to flirt with him and get outr check reduced...well she got him so worked up that we got everything for free..LOL

All of this is due to the fact that these girls all want to try to get some free coke!!! Do I do drugs...hell no!! Do these chicks...hell yes. So drugs as a tool for scoring chicks to me is no different than a nice car or a rolex. I would never snort coke in a million years and I work a legal nice paying job...but the benifits of having a drug dealing friend are nice. LOL And a nice benifit is I get awsome social proof from these girls so the next time I go to the bar the non drug chicks want to see what Im all about.

So yes I use drugs as a tool...and they work well.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by torqueboxer
So yes I use drugs as a tool...and they work well.
And your's seems to be the only way that it is an actual tool.... rather then a crutch.

Danny Zuko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad many people are not defending drugs I went through a 9 month speed addiction the last two sessions I got extremely docile, dumb whatever you want to call it who knows what I had??...The purity of the drugs these days is the scary thing do not take ANYONES word for it they are hardly un-baised (money) you have to live with the potential dangers they do not the only way to get pure drugs these days is if a chemist made them right in front of you're eyes!

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
around the time i was finishing up high school i smoked a lot of pot and drank(maybe around once a week,but i definately went over the whole week's cumulative norm in that one night). while high or drunk i was all chilled out,smooth and able to really talk to anyone. i loved the feeling and what it did for my confidence and social skills,but one morning i woke up with one bad ass hangover and just started thinking.i imagined myself 10 years from now and realized how rediculous it is for a grown man to be so affraid of communication that he has to take drugs or drink to express himself. with that thought in mind i decided to change myself and become that social and talkative person that i am while wasted, but without the chemicals. it really takes a while to get used to and actually change yourself in that way, but once you do you'll be happy you did it without any help from mr.smirnoff.

don't get me wrong, i still drink and i quit smokin weed only recently, maybe half a year ago,but my reasons for doing it have definately changed.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pootwo

I take 1 or 2 pills a month. It hasn't really affected my intellect, memory, social skill, or anything else. if anything it's made me more confident as a person as i've seen the world in a whole new way.

im not against drugs, ive pretty much every street drug..... i went to a recreational user to i wouldnt say an addict but i did them more often than i should have....but as i started looking into my life i realized that drugs were only a temporary solution, so i decided to quit everything, and got educated about the effects and damages they cause.

X may feel like is harmless, but if theres any drug that does extensive damage just with one use is x.... if youre taking in really pure MDMA 1 to 2 times a month, you are messing yourself up.....

if you want to know why, MDMA releases tons of a neurotransmitter called serotonin, which is what makes you feel so loved, it also controls many functions such as mood, sleep, apetite and sleep....then after around 4 or 5 hours(less if you do x really often) all the serotonin gets depleted and its accidentally broken down into hydrogen peroxide (yea thats right same thing that hair bleach is made with) and it kills brain cells, and thats not a good thing..... however you might get fooled and instead of getting MDMA in your tab you might just get caffeine or a bunch of other different less potent cheaper drugs...so chances are that if instead of feeling incredibly moody and depressed the next day after taking x you feel confident like never before, is bc it deffintly wasnt x.

just with 20 uses over 6 months, so pimp is scary blacked out and found out areas of his brain were dead....and yea 20 uses over 6 months is just too much.... so be careful with x, if you must do it, do it only like once every 6 months, or just once a year and save it for a really special occasion. oh and health stores sell 5-HTP which is what makes up serotonin, so that would be a good idea after rolling.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who needs drugs to do things or survive in life are basically ****ing hopeless losers!.

I mean that's real ****ing sad if ya have to resort to taking a pill to approach or be more confident ahhahahahah sad ****s indeed!!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some ppl do drugs to have fun just as most ppl do when they get drunk....if you get drunk to party you have no right to come say **** about ppl who use drugs

Reaction score
I don't know why you even bother posting, ryanvalmont. I'm probably wasting my time here anyway since it's clear I'm not typing this to an Intellectual elite.

Why even bother posting when you have NOT even answered the authors question and you can only type up some incoherent banter with a string of obscenities.:rolleyes:

Anyone who needs drugs to do things or survive in life are basically ****ing hopeless losers!.I mean that's real ****ing sad if ya have to resort to taking a pill to approach or be more confident ahhahahahah sad ****s indeed!!
The only sad loser here is you, ryanmalvont.

Here's a few tips for you.
1) Don't bother posting if your not even going to answer the question presented. People like you are destoying the place and should be banned.

2) Go back to junior high and get a VOCABULARY, seriously, in your profile it says your 21... I've heard more intelligent arguments put forward by 10 year olds :cool:

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
Anyone who needs drugs to do things or survive in life are basically ****ing hopeless losers!.

I mean that's real ****ing sad if ya have to resort to taking a pill to approach or be more confident ahhahahahah sad ****s indeed!!

If people need drugs to get somewhere in life they mightest well kill themselfs.

If ya can't get things in life through your own merrits and techniques then that makes you guys "****ING SAD" ahahha

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the authors orginal question, but I didn't want to start another thread.

My question to some of you is this.....

Do girls seem like bigger junkies than men, and if yes why?

In my experience, girls tend to be worse than men when it comes to addiction and abuse.

Torqueboxer's post, seems to me to reflect reality.