Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drug Addiction as a teenager

Scott Reginald

Reaction score
I've been a long time lurker on these forums, they're what got me in to the game. After finding out that I could actually improve with women I was hooked and within a couple weeks I had pretty solid results, going from shy and timid to being able act somewhat like a ****ing man when it came to leading and having fun. Growing up I was very passive and a huge b!tch, but I was blessed with a couple perks such as being a tall and good lookin fellow. Thing is I never valued myself or anything in this world until I found out about game and becoming high value and ****. After about 7 months into the mutha ****in grind I got tangled up in drug addiction... and now I CANT ****ING STOP LOL. I've gained 20 pounds of fat and pretty much ruined my whole social life due to the fact that I cant function as they believe I normally do without taking the drug. I want to stop but CAN'T!! I'm pretty scared of the consequences for when I try to quit, I keep thinking will these people still accept me? Is my brain ****edetetet

Yall got some advice for a jit

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been a long time lurker on these forums, they're what got me in to the game. After finding out that I could actually improve with women I was hooked and within a couple weeks I had pretty solid results, going from shy and timid to being able act somewhat like a ****ing man when it came to leading and having fun. Growing up I was very passive and a huge b!tch, but I was blessed with a couple perks such as being a tall and good lookin fellow. Thing is I never valued myself or anything in this world until I found out about game and becoming high value and ****. After about 7 months into the mutha ****in grind I got tangled up in drug addiction... and now I CANT ****ING STOP LOL. I've gained 20 pounds of fat and pretty much ruined my whole social life due to the fact that I cant function as they believe I normally do without taking the drug. I want to stop but CAN'T!! I'm pretty scared of the consequences for when I try to quit, I keep thinking will these people still accept me? Is my brain ****edetetet

Yall got some advice for a jit
Call you local hospital. They usually have drug outreach programs at no cost for the residence. Depending on what drug, you may or may not have to tapper off. Whatever it is, do not try to stop cold turkey. It can cause you body to go into shock.