"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Dropping the bomb on the parents...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
So as far as my parents know, I've never had a girlfriend, or even hung out with chicks much for that matter (Far, FAR from the truth) but now I'm exclusive with a girl, and I think it's about time to tell them -

How do you suggest telling really christian do-good parents (Just gotta worry about the mom if I do it before friday as dad's out of town) that I'm going out with a girl? I'm probably overreacting but I just don't want to play 20 questions every time I leave the house about every little detail because she thinks I'm off having sex (...).
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Don't worry dude, I had the same problem but my dad was surprisingly cool about it. Just dont try to hide too much from them and dont be pissy the first time or two they ask questions or they start suspecting stuff. If you got like a thing goin on where one parent's understanding and cool and the other one's really protective, get the cool one (my dad, in my case) to negotiate between you two, at least when you start off.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
im having problems dropping the bomb on HER parents. their kinda super strict and they wanted us to break up last year.

we haven't so we're on thin ice. HELP!!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude im sure your parents will be happy to know your not a fagot.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Ha that same situation happened to me a while ago. I was thinking of all sworts of ways to get rid of my mom's suspition and how i was going to tell her we were just "friends" and then when I told her who I was having over (someone she didnt even know) she was like ok, does she need a ride over here? and that was the end of it, I was shocked. I dont know about your parents but for mine if I get to do something once and dont fvck it up then i earn their trust and can do stuff whenever I want. Thank God they didnt go downstairs and check on me tho ;)

I dont think you need to go straight out and tell them that you have a gf. What I suggest you doing is go on a couple get to gethers with some other friends of yours preferably that your parents know of and your g/f, then when they ask you how it went tell her about it and include the girls name and what went on. (but just act like she is a normal friend) Then after she knows that you are just friends with this girl it will be much easier to do more and more stuff with her and eventually they might get the idea that she is your g/f but since you have been friends with her for so long they wont get freaked out.

odds are tho your definately over reacting and they wont care at all

and if all fails then just throw in their face "Fine I guess you want me to be gay then?" lol ;)
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
my parents have never met my girlfriends

BUT! when my dad finaly met one he goes right in front of her "well good now i know hes not gay" so julians right haha
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top