Dropping game from your car?!

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I think for the most part you have to have pretty good looks to pull this off, which not to boast, I regularly get commented on how "sexy/handsome/suave" I look(and yes my mother doesn't count for you jackasses :D ). I had a real cute brunette strolling right next to me on the freeway earlier, I had the sunroof open, enjoying some good music and just smilin' like a happy mofo.

I look over and she's obviously grinning right @ me while where driving 80 mph, she made it very obvious she liked what she saw as she kept doing double takes and lining herself up with me.

Yet I motioned with my hand like with a *phone gesture* and motioned for her to follow me. Than I switched lanes and she sped up behind me as if to follow. Yet I hit the next exit and nothing transpired!(which I had to get off at anyways to meet up a friend) I mean should I have a sign ready by my seat at all times that says...."Let me get your number !!! (yet could come off creeeepy lol!)

Has anyone had any luck with picking up women like this, even be it at a stop light or in the middle of the street.

I'm only used to bars/parties and other social gatherings. Anyone have stories? Some of my friends have had success with just hitting up random girls when stopped @ lights. They're more like shots in the dark though, yet I find it pretty exhilarating to imagine some hot chic pulling up next to you and than following you, you spitting some game, getting a number and banging her later that night or the next day!!!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This actually seemed to be pretty common in Puerto Rico, to be honest. I would do it as my friends would. Whether it be solo or with a group, I always seemed to run into somebody and would ask them how they met and they'd see: Off the highway.

I actually been and seen situations where the woman would pull over the guy, asking for the number. I mean, it almost never developed into anything serious, but it was still exciting.

I don't know what it is... but in 2 years of being in Jersey, I've yet to be able to pull this off here.

I think my best story was my best friend and I pulling over two girls on their way to the beach. He number closed one and I, the other. They got our number as well and a few hours later they asked if we were on "X" beach. It just so happened that we were and they had a villa for just the two of them.

We spent the night over there.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this with a couple girls before but I've always done it on the slower streets not freeways.

Just roll down your window, smile and tell them to pull over so you can talk.

Got both of the numbers from the two and f*cked one of them.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tougher here because everyone is so paranoid of weirdos these days. Back in my dad's day "cruising" was one of the major ways he'd go out and pick up women. We live in a different world now, but it is still possible, just logistically challenging. My friend has a letter size piece of paper that he wrote his phone number on with a Sharpie just for this very reason (stays in my glovebox).

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha! im the other way around, i get free rides to school!
theres only one main ave to my school, lots of traffic jams at the time we get in so i just tap on the windshield and get a free ride and of course, start a lil convo. ive met about 30% of chick in school pulling this off! also the female residences are 3 blocks away from my house so i get rides from those chick too...