"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Drop your best tinder/OLD openers - here is mine

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
160
Reaction score
81
1646575097024.png 1646576261659.png
here is mine atm, I think they like it when I say their face is cute but it also makes them qualify + leads to interesting convo straight away instead of bull**** like how are you where u from what u do for work
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Pre pandemic: "Now that we are tinder matches we can get married right?"

At the beginnig of the pandemic: "How´s ur apocalypse going?"

Post abundance: Nothing special, just "Hey girl. How´s ur weekend going?" When matching during weekend. If matching Monday/Tuesday it was "Hey girl. How was your weekend?". If matching Wednesday/Thursday "Hey girl. Any cool plans for the upcoming weekend?"
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
“You’re parents must have been mentally retarded… ‘cause you sure look special.”

Kidding of course.

Back when I was working it on line. I’d always look for something unique that differentiated them from the pack.

When I initiated my first email, I would focus on that particular attribute. The message would then seem more personalized than the typical generic ice-breaker. They were more likely to respond too… because they could tell that it wasn’t some glib line or some line picked up off of a forum.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Example? If they had a big nose, you'd focus on that?
Dude. Be serious. Haha

It could be anything from jewelry, a location in their photograph, something mentioned in their profile, etc…

Being too attentive to women is of course never a good idea. However, for an intro… We need to differentiate ourselves from their bombardment of generic icebreakers.

The intro lets him know that we noticed them rather than just dropping the random cut and paste bait.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Here’s a word to the wise. Always, I repeat always proofread your postings when they are voice to text… Before sending
The intro lets him know that we noticed them rather than just dropping the random cut and paste bait.
The intro lets THEM (not “him”) know that we noticed them rather than dropping the random cut and paste bait.
 
Top