Drop it or?

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been focusing on shedding my passive ways and it's been successful. I met a girl a while back at club, I noticed her eyeing me so i went straight up to her and started talking to her. She pulled me away and dragged me outside, had a lot to talk about she was visiting (lives about an 1.5 away) the city with some friends. I took her around to some other places her and I, she made it clear she was only going back to the hotel and her friends kept calling her to see if she was ok and she would let them know that she is good and that she wasn't with a creeper and that she was having a great time with "that guy".

Shes single and went into an extensive conversation of how difficult it is around here (S.Cal) and I was calling her out a bit, as all the girls around here say that and then act like nightmares. She was fairly adamant that she was not into the usual flakiness and typical crap around here, but admitted she wa (turning 28). Anyways I walked her back to her hotel room around 4AM, she kept telling me I need to go up and visit her. She text me maybe a half hour later about how great of a night she had and wants to see me again etc.

I called her later in the week, good conversation, we were texting back and forth, she would do so during her busiest night of work even. Told her I would come up and see her and she was genuinely excited. All was good, her last text before it went south was all flirting. Literally went cold within a day, she responses were bad, and yes I actually tried calling to which I got a text reply to. So she was moving to another apartment and said she would call me when done (all texts seemed be avoiding anything about getting together at this point) and I never heard anything.
So I just texted her a few days ago, its been 3-4 weeks from the point she said she'd call and she completely avoided the mention of hanging out and its just dull obligatory chatting at this point. I've been doing good lately and have been hanging out with a couple of other cute girls but this one is probably the hottest and most interesting out any of the girls I've met in a while, and it may be the challenge driving me now, and a + she doesn't live in town:) Not sure there is any move I could make at this point that would help.

ladyzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar situation recently except I told her I was coming up after walking her to her place and we ended up banging. Had I waited till next time, there might not have been a next time. Reading your post just made my point.

Better luck next time.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good point too I guess especially when the chick livest out of town. It's much harder to follow through with that for "next time".