Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drop her OR Keep her?

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ask why, Just help me out

My Ex girlfriend, is moving to Virginia, I’m happy about that.
Her best friend is single, Me and her were close because of my Ex Girlfriend
We both flirt a lot, however she flirts with every one, she loves the attention
She has never kissed a boy, she wants her first kiss to be a French, and a memorable one.
She rejects all the other guys that go for the French, because she wants it to be perfect.
I talked about kissing her, I get “I don’t want to rush into things..” n “I don’t want to waist it”
She would she has an inner freak, but I don’t get why she cares so much about the first…

A. she’s a **** tease, or a prune, so drop her
B. Make the ideal setting 4 “the perfect kiss”
C. Find a way to break this perfect kiss b.s

(S.S. doesn’t work, the tow jocks that she’s mad attracted to, (she talks) n who know how to seduce, didn’t get any action from her)

I’ve hit a wall, I need some advice on what to do..

examples of flirting..
dinner dance 2 slow dances.. 1 lap dance
convinced her to go on water ride (even though shes paronoid)
flirting at arcade, vid games, getting behind her .. stupid crap
she flirts with me... alot ... (n with a lot of other people. )

Last edited:

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guitarfreakelite

i dont want to feed into her lil attenion vacum n give her what she wants..

Uh, too late for that plan.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop!

Look at all the stuff that has gone on.

Does it look like she doesn't want to kiss you? She hasn't gotten her first kiss ever, which means she might need someone to initiate it (hint: kiss her!!!)

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude dont be an asss, she likes u .. kiss her already ... i bet she gave u so many hints and opportunities..by the time she comes back from virgina its gonna be too late ! STRIKE WHEN THE IRON IS HOT

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tryed for the kiss she said she didnt want to rush things..
He already went for the kiss...and got rejected.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Drop her OR Keep her?

Originally posted by blienk
He already went for the kiss...and got rejected.
I could barely read half the stuff in that post of his...Thanks for clearing that up.

If she likes you, she'll kiss you. If you get her alone one more time, try it again. If she doesn't kiss you, drop her (too many games, you aren't a console afterall!)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Follow your heart.

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
smack her for bein dumb!! (joke) yo shes a d!cktease dont mess with girls like that. and trust me even if she does have a freak inside her its not gonna be very good. if ur lookin for some great sex and all then look for someone a little more used. dome will be 100x better too. also if u are her first she will get really really attached. if shes into all that sentimental stuff then she's expecting you to wife her big time if you do kiss her. i think the reason she rejected everyone else is because she knew what they were after.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shut up some time

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
shut up some time
ya.. really helpfull...

come on peoples, is this what the post is all about shooting people down and trying to act all cool like ya know everything... not sharing any advice.. ?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya.. really helpfull...

come on peoples, is this what the post is all about shooting people down and trying to act all cool like ya know everything... not sharing any advice.. ?
hmm, lets look at something, i just did a quick search, of your 55 posts, about 45 of them are new threads. You have been swamping this board. Most of the tips you give us are purely regurgitated bull**** stolen off somebody else.

I am really tolerant and have replied to most of your questions, but you sir are an idiot.

I do not know everything and i do share advice but you should shut up and read others questions and posts as you appear to just echo every one else. Find your own bloody voice.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a question.... not not a statment or a pice of advice.. when was the last time i posted a statement or adivic? hummm.... ya.. ya shut up... for your info, i took a break n reviewed my stuff, then i realized....(a friend pointed out) half the crap has already bin posted so i eased down n started rebuilding my game instead of posting, statments.. you my friend are an idot, if you dont have something nice to say just shut your trap cus no one wants to hear it.. thank you and have a nice day. :)

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
but you sir are an idiot.
isn't that off some movie? sounds familiar...

guitar dude, don't stress too much. patience. just go for it a few more times, and eventually, she'll let her defenses down. hell, the first girl i ever kissed took me about a month to desensitize a little. she was just really afraid is all, and obviously the same is true for your girl. (of course, if it really takes a matter of a month or more, chances are she's a little screwy... that seems to be the trend, as i found out.)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
this is a question.... not not a statment or a pice of advice.. when was the last time i posted a statement or adivic? hummm.... ya.. ya shut up... for your info, i took a break n reviewed my stuff, then i realized....(a friend pointed out) half the crap has already bin posted so i eased down n started rebuilding my game instead of posting, statments.. you my friend are an idot, if you dont have something nice to say just shut your trap cus no one wants to hear it.. thank you and have a nice day. :)
hay guys i use aol 2 LOL l8ers!!!1

Have a nice day. :)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her interest level up.

When you know she wants it, give it to her.

How do you do that? *sigh* The DJ Bible is linked on every page you click on with this msg board. GL

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll try to get her intrest lev up..

so dont drop her just yet..

thank you :)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After re-reading this, he said he only TALKED about kissing her...He should try it out.