drop dead gorgous

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
alrite so there is this girl that i like alot. she is awesome and i recently went to homecoming with her. one of my friends who knows i like her said that i dont have a chance with her... i havent lost n e confidence at all after he said this but its been kinda hard to talk to her lately im just at a loss of words whenever i c her but around my other friends im always energetic and funny. i c her almost every night but im havin trouble having conversations with her when i c her in person online its easy to talk to her but well thats really not enough. so i was wonderin how i should approach her and get a conversation started and how i should act when talking to her.

BobbyJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
The standard advice you'll get from me or most of the other guys on the board is to start dating other girls. Spend less time with her. Make her approach you. It'll make you look more busy and she'll be forced to value the time that you guys spend together. And by dating other girls, it'll make you more comfortable around the dream girl.

After a while of avoiding her, she'll begin to wonder why you haven't been around. She might think she did something to make you mad. Just tell her you've been busy dating other girls, and you'll try to fit her into your schedule.

Once you've spent some time with her, hopefully you guys have some inside jokes/stories that you can always refer back to.

If you do ever get tongue-tied around her and she mentions how you're being quiet, tell her: It's hard for me to talk to you because your appearance is breathtaking, just like Medusa from Greek Mythology. Fortunately I don't turn to stone when you look at me.

BobbyJ

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the convo section in the bible.
However I find that starting and continuing convos has a lot to do with confidence. When your confidence is up, you'll find that you can burn any guy and charm any chick.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbyJ
If you do ever get tongue-tied around her and she mentions how you're being quiet, tell her: It's hard for me to talk to you because your appearance is breathtaking, just like Medusa from Greek Mythology. Fortunately I don't turn to stone when you look at me.
BobbyJ
If say "your apperance" she'll see you as a CHUMP because you are just in it for the looks like every other guy.

"your personality" is clearer and better. Use this.

DiggityDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is not interested and your buddy is right. Why? Well it's clear that you just hang out with her, and have nothing to offer as far as conversation goes, unless you are on the internet. Sheesh. I'm sure she is drooling to date you.

I'm not saying this to be mean, but seriously, sheesh. If you like a girl, ask her out as soon as you start liking her. The longer you wait, the harder you fall for the girl and the worse it will be for you if you get rejected. Plus, asking a girl out immediately keeps you out of the friendzone and shows that you are confident enough to go after what you want.

Don't chat with the girls you are interested in asking out online or on the phone for more than a short period. Get to the point of what you REALLY want.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im not sure if this is your problem but if you talk to her online every day you should really consider stoping it ive notice that once i stop talking to someone online when i do meet them in person its easyer to talk because you havent conversed about everything already.