Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Driving me crazy

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
She is driving me crazy when I spend time with her now. After spending about 5 mins with her. I get this feeling, WTF am I doing here? Why do I choose to put myself through this. I find there is a constant struggle in my mind, should I get the funk out of here now or wait it out so you don't look like a complete ****.

She's become OCD and is just like her mother, tryin to control everything little detail in her life. Its like puttin up with hell but I tell ya once I get my pants off, its heaven on earth.

Reminds me of an old saying, "the sour makes the sweet that much sweeter". Now that I wrote that, I can tell it came from some Hollywood love story.

I can see a breaking point coming soon. Good thing I'm goin back to Ontario for a few days, will be good to be totally away from her for a while.

On a different note, at least she's lost her holy status in my head. Before I wanted to treat her life my wife and only do respectful things. Last night I was thinkin, damm I should so pimp her azz. Turn her into a sex kitten.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm flyin in to Toronto, spending the night. Will head north to Sudbury tomorrow, spend a few days there, then head to scenic Manitoulin Island for a couple of days.