Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Driving home from their wedding, a groom accused his bride of an affair and shot the other man, police say

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Devin Jose Jones was still wearing a tuxedo when he and his bride got into a spat after their wedding on Saturday night while sitting in a traffic jam on the Bonnet Carré Spillway outside New Orleans.

As the argument grew heated, 30-year-old Jones allegedly accused his new wife of carrying on an affair with a friend who was riding in the car with the couple and who had been at the ceremony that day.

Police say Jones then grabbed a gun and began firing bullets at the male passenger.
my opinion: He'll be waiting a long time to consummate the marriage while he cools down here:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: He'll be waiting a long time to consummate the marriage while he cools down here:
If he knew this, why didn't he just cancel the wedding and ditch her for another girl? I don't know why a man would want to ruin his life just to make a point to someone that doesn't really care about him anyway.

Whilst he languishes in prison, guess who will get to live in his house with her next boyfriend?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a couple guys that did hard time, they say like 3/4 of the guys in max are there for killing their wives, most of them will get out

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not he thinks she cares or not. This poor guy still thinks a woman loves him like his idealistic thought patterns. The guy was still plugged in.
She was just being a woman.
I see this kind of thing in the news in Turkey all the time. Boyfriend murders girlfriend and then kills himself, etc. It's so common. I think that strangely enough, it comes from idealising women. Men believe that women are some kind of innocent non-sexual creature that could never do any wrong and when they suddenly realise that's not the case they freak out. But women are also partly to blame, because they put up an act and pretend to be innocent which makes the men frustrated.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Well, he's in Angola. His life is over.

I'm from Louisiana. We all know if you get sent to Angola, you're swamp bait. It's built on a farm and you're a slave all over again. Try to escape, there's snakes and gators there.

Beta behavior from marriage. Damn. Clear out this courtroom and bring me a A&W Root Beer. Don't get married.

Reaction score

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killing a guy over this is ridiculous. He deserves to be jailed. I’m guessing her proclivities were known prior to the wedding.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not the girl, it’s the guy.

I can lose women, but it’s when a friend betrays trust. Only happened to me once. I was a late teenager and I caught the dude kissing a girl. She wasn’t my girlfriend but we had been dating. The dude was supposedly my best friend, had plenty of options, and still did it.

I smashed the living shyt out of him, had toget pulled off, I might have gone further.

I had other options. It was the fact he was supposed to be my friend, that’s what made me mad.

id have reacted the same if he stole from me.

a lot of the time it isn’t about the girl, it’s about the betrayal.