"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DRIVE IN with the EX

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Apparently my ex wants to go to the drive in with me tonight at like 7, 3 weeks after we split. We have been able to make the LJBF work. Dont know what to do aftwards though, should I hug her, kiss her on the cheek, kiss on the lips or my favorite makeout (due to the fact that she never did it when we dated)? Suggestions welcome.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
If you are with an ex, just work for the *****. Don't bother with anything. Since she's your ex, technically you should even takl to her anymore (in my opinion) so just use her for some action
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Well the girl is flaky as hell, if you could not have already been able to tell from the weird ass relationship the both of us have. Called her to see what time we had planned on going and first thing out of her mouth is "I'M GROUNDED" ... every good DJ can smell a female lie a mile away, so I took the bull by the horns and was like why? She was unsure she just knew she was ... going with the situation, I asked if she wanted me to call her tonight which she said would be okay. I already had a backup night with the boys planned, so I will still be doing something. Point is that if she lied to me, I will know when I call. I did not specify a time. The only real question, I have, is should I continue talking to her everyday to keep the relationship going or lay off for a few days and not give a ****?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Posted twice.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Yeah, in any other case, I would. For her I am making an exception due to 2 things. 1) Making out with her & maybe even further 2) Get a date with her hot friend. Due to her being extrememly flaky, I have been unable to do either, her having to work 24/7 is not helping either for the both of us to spend some 1 on 1 time. I am a very intense person who loves to go for the gold and I take every challenge I can get. Playing games with her keeps my mind sharp at all times. I am now just looking for some advice on how to accomplish my goals, so any DJ suggestions are welcome.
 
Top