Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking Thread

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys; what do you drink and how much? Miller Lite is my choice (one of the few beers that doesn't give me a headache). Dabbled a little bit in the craft scene, there's some very good beers out there. A little expensive, and quite filling.

I used to be on Vodka, but then the buzz starting wearing off. Went to Rum and starting getting some pretty bad hangovers. I usually stick to beer now.

I'm just curious if I'm a lightweight or not. I'm 5'7" 150 lbs and I usually drink a 12 pack (maybe slightly under). I'm not gonna lie though and say I can drink a 24 pack, because I can't. Haven't come anywhere close. Liquor I can drink and drink and not feel anything, until I am completely pickled. Ever since I switched to beer I seem to have lost my tolerance to booze.

What's interesting is that I can feel a buzz off a couple of beers, but liquor just seems to get me sick these days.

Favorite: Beer, Rum
Least Favorite: Brandy, Whiskey, Rumple Minze
Most times puked: Probably 5 or 6
How many days a week you imbibe: 3 or 4.
Most drinks on beer: 12 pack.
Most drinks on booze: 20 vodka tonics. I was so drunk I couldn't see anything. I recognized people's voices, but couldn't make out their faces. Passed out and maybe 2 a.m. Woke up at about 7 a.m. Still drunk... hangover didn't set in till about 4 p.m. Oddly enough, it wasn't that bad. Didn't throw up or anything.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am currently on a sober year. No I'm not a recovering alco just with my training and all that no booze at all. but when I do drink it is neat on the rocks. mainly a good rum like Appletons estate 12 year old. or Chivas Regal 18year old (best dessert pour Chivas Regal over a proper vanilla ice cream you will not be disappointed). I don't drink often but when I do I make it worth it instead of being like every other 20 something year old and going into the night clubs and spending well over $100 on cheap nasty beer or RTD's and getting absolutely hammered. I would much rather spend money on a decent bottle and relax with a good drink with some good company. As for how much can I drink? well how long is a piece of string? I have been known to down a bottle to myself in a night and be fine and dandy and on other occasions I have had a hand full of drinks and felt like throwing my guts up, all depends on the scene and mood I'm in.