Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking Enough Water

Foggy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really paid attention to how much water I was drinking, but my urine was usually yellow I would say. Now I'm trying really hard to drink enough water, but it seems like whenever I drink enough to have clear urine it goes hand in hand with having to go to the bathroom like every 15 minutes. Is this a usual response to increased liquid intake?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, try not to drink a bunch all at once.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get in the habit of carrying water bottles with you.

Also, invest in a water tank to put by your computer or television, or wherever you spend time. I buy 4L tubs of water from the supermarket for 99cents each, and leave them at my computer. I haven't cleaned my room in a little while, and right now I count... 9 of those tubs. lol.

jayhu12

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.rippedabs.com

WATER

Most people are totally unaware of the importance of water to a healthy diet and lifestyle. I have actually overheard people say that they don't drink water at all. How utterly ridiculous. Water is the most essential element that you put into your body bar none. Every cellular transaction in your body occurs in the presence of water. Water is essential for maintaining optimal health and flushing waste and toxins from your body.

So, how much water should you drink?

Forget the recommended 8 glasses a day. That's not a bad start but let's double it. Do you want to get lean? Then drink at least a gallon of water a day. While dieting for competition, bodybuilders will drink up to 3 gallons of water per day. Why do you think that is?

BECAUSE IT WORKS!

Water not only helps to curb the appetite but it actually helps to flush out excess fat. Every now and then if I eat something that I'm feeling a little guilty for I will guzzle a quart of water immediately afterward. It dilutes the digestive fluids and accelerates the passage of the junk food from your body. A gallon of water may seem like a lot but believe me, you get used to it. Instead of a soft drink, coffee or beer, keep plenty of bottled water on hand, in the car, your place of work and in the home. It's cheap and it is very effective. Supplement companies don't want you to know of how effective water is as a diet aid because they have nothing to gain from it. You can get this highly effective diet aid from your own kitchen faucet.

Sure, you'll piss a lot. Big deal. Your keeping your body and kidneys well flushed and clean.
hope that answers your question and more =)

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you stil class it as water when you add concentrated squash to it?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe the water hype.

Water is just way too important to the body that you absolutely need to drink a SH1TLOAD a day. We've evolved to be pretty darn water efficient.

The 8 glasses of water thing is a myth. It's just repeated over and over again with no original source, study, or anything of the sort quoting the number.

I definitely don't drink a gallon a day of straight water as some of you elude to. I drink a couple glasses and rest is in shakes and tea. I manage just fine with clear urine. A gallon isn't even a lot to me at all. Maybe i'm super special or something but the few times a day I take BCAAs i chug 24 oz mixed with them in a couple minutes (i have 2 32oz bottles with the measurements marked on the sides). Then i get right back into sipping green tea all day.

Now if you're a strength athlete or an athlete in general or have a high protein diet yeah the water thing is more important but for the average person that 8 glasses a day is ridiculously high... especially considering that there is no such thing as a "glass" measurement.. and it doesn't take into account the water content of foods you eat... or even the time of year or environment you're in.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
Water and rest are more important as any workout program. Dehydration is a major problem for many people. If you are having problems with bowel movements it very well might be a case of needing more water. Constipation is often caused by a lack of fluids.

Whatever you do, don't believe anyone who tells you that you shouldn't worry about getting enough water. That is just dangerous advice.

Drink a ton of water before and during a long airline flight. It is crucial.

Drink water when you get up. You lose a lot of water when you sleep.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
You definately get used to it..

The first few days you find yourself going every 15, but it will relax and soon you'll be able to regularly drink water and for sure you'll be going a bit more than you used to but it won't be too much.

Try not to drink large amounts in one go, just sip throughout the day and have a glass with each meal.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gallon is nothing if you work it out its 8 pints.