Drinking and loss of game...does it happen to you?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that my game seems to go out the window whenever I have alcohol and drinking is so easy when you go out especially when you have friends that buy you drinks all the time. I'll be at a bar or a club and my friends will be like "What do you want?" I'll be like "water...or nothing" and they're like "Come on" so I end up getting a beer. So since I'm so damn thirsty I drink the beer. I've just been noticing a pattern here that when I do drink, I have 0 game with women it seems or I go over the line by smacking asses and overly flirting.

I think next time I go out I'm gonna do my very best to refrain from drinking

I was wondering if this happens to you guys. I've always heard guys say that alcohol loosens them up to talk to girls but for me I easily let emotions get to me and I'm not in control as I usually am. Maybe it's that I'm really not practicing my DJ skills enough to still keep them when I'm drinking or I need to quit drinking all together. I'm gonna try the latter.

Your thoughts?

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how much I've had... One or two drinks do increase my confidence and make me louder and funnier, and more than a few and I start to get drunk then crash and burn. Can hardly think or know what I'm doing, and once I start drinking I find it hard to stop until I can barely see let alone pour myself another drink. Ahh good times lol.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more then 4 drinks i've got as much game/confidence as the best here.

however, i will ALWAYS continue drinking far beyond 8. and my game probably deteriorates, but i don't notice it.

everytime i've had more then 8, i need to go into "ms. doubtfire" mode. juggling multiple interests.

familiar with that old movie (starring robin williams)?. He goes to dinner with family + employer (same place, seperate tables) needs to work his ****, with frequent escape plans, and costume changes to handle multiple interests.

same with me. so many times i end up being caught though..
normally a little sweet talk will get me right back in there mind you.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One or two beers make me a little looser but if I drink more I find it boring to meet girls and do other stuff like dancing or just having a good time with my friends.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
more then 4 drinks i've got as much game/confidence as the best here.

however, i will ALWAYS continue drinking far beyond 8. and my game probably deteriorates, but i don't notice it.

yeah, that sums me up mate.

I have pulled some of the fittest girls when i've have been drunk, but unfortunatly, when really pissed, i have also taken a fair few for the team.....:confused:

I am thinking about slowing down on the ale, but going out is just not as fun.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've wondered is for shy guys once they start drinking, their confidence increases tremendously than when their usually sober? Is this the power of alcohol, revealing the other side of a person's personality?

LittleQT

Reaction score
alcohol is like truth serum, your real personality, or the one you hide comes out when you are drunk.

That is why it is impossible to tell when some people are drunk because their personality doesn't change.

Guys who have real game don't change when they are drunk, because it isn't forced it is just natural to them.

Case in point, when I get drunk I do things that I would not normally do sober. I do want to do them when I am sober, but I am either embarassed or afraid to. Alcohol lowers that inhibition and lets me do it.

That is why some shy guys become DJ's when drunk, they have it in them but fear stops them

And that is why AFC's who try to be DJ's resort back to being AFC's when they are drunk. They go to their natural state

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when im really really drunk i dont give a **** about girls anyways, and when im that drunk its really hard to get my **** up anyways.

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
im almost the exact same way , im probably one of the shyest (sp) guys u could ever meet , but when im drinking , ive been told by multiple people that im an absolute blast and all that cool stuff and like QT said , id do stuff i normally wouldnt do . all that " no i probably shouldnt , it will look stupid or embarrass me" it all just flys out the window.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few drinks and I become very funny and confident... I am like this when sober, but it gets bumped up a notch.

When I have to many... the first thing that goes for me is my speech. I start to slurr/ am unable to think of the right words. As you can imagine, this is bad for DJ'in.

I do not like to get drunk around females, just tipsy.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One drink in and I'm a little funny. Two drinks in I'm funny and a little ****y. Three drinks in I'm a C&F master. Four down and I'm ****y, not so funny. Five deep and it's all ****iness. Six or more and I know my wife will sleeping with her back to me,...heheh,..

:D

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont drink really. but when i do its straight vodka over ice (my favorite). Its easy to control my level of intoxication and no, i dont think i lose game at all considering i usually only get severely tipsy at most.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
One drink in and I'm a little funny. Two drinks in I'm funny and a little ****y. Three drinks in I'm a C&F master. Four down and I'm ****y, not so funny. Five deep and it's all ****iness. Six or more and I know my wife will sleeping with her back to me,...heheh,..

:D
hahah, just like the line between tipsy/wankered is a small one

so is the line between ****y and funny/arrogant and annoying!

I am an expert in crossing that line! haha, but tis all about time and place, as long as you know you aint seeing the people again, who cares really.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else notice how when out drinking, com1 the end of the night, you just wanna pull, and if your getting no where,its seems like the biggest thing because your drunk.

but the next day and look back and think how none of the girls where even that fit and you couldnt care less you didnt pull!

REDUCE523

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I drink that more @ss I pull but the more I drink the quality of girl really goes down.

1-2 drinks = 10-9 hb

2-5 drinks = 7-6 hb

5-7 drinks = 5-4 hb

7 and up= what did I do

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I really f00ked up last weekend. I had a beautiful little honey stare me down from across the bar. I watched her say something to her friend and knew she was going to play the (lets walk by him on the way to the bathroom) trick. I waited for her to come out and made eye contact grabbed her stomach and asked her if she was with that guy she was sitting with. She made it clear she was not and introduced herself.

I tried to throw some game, but I think my eyes rolled and speech was a little slow. She closed shop and dropped the “I need to go say hello to a friend” and was off to a guy who was not drunk and could actually speak English!

Lesson learned!