Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking and driving(MIght now be safe for work)

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Porsche Crash!

For those of you with need for speed........ (Actually it did not need to be a Porsche because all cars are capable of over 100 miles an hour).

SERIOUSLY ALL....THESE ARE Very, very, very, VERY GRAPHIC PHOTO'S...SOBERING TO SAY THE LEAST...DO NOT OPEN THESE UNTIL YOU'VE PREPARED YOURSELF FOR IT...NO JOKE

The enclosed pics are from a fatal crash on the afternoon of Halloween 2006, on the 241 Toll Road at Alton Pkwy. in Southern Ca.

The driver was an 18 year who took her father's brand new Porsche out for a spin without permission after getting drunk.

Two 911 calls came in about three minutes before she crashed. One was from her dad saying she just left the house with his car without permission; the other call was from a neighbor saying she peeled out at about 60+ around the corner in the neighborhood.

Within five miles from her house and a three minute time frame, she managed to get the car on the 241 Freeway at well over 100 MPH where she ran into an unsuspecting driver in a Honda, and then into one of the toll booths.

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that is disgusting. I take it the honda driver survived?
We just got new laws down here in Australia mandating that all new learners need atleast 120hours practise logged (it used to be the recommended amount but now its the law). There has been huge crackdowns on hoon behaviour which has been featured in the media heavily.

Ill bet the parents will never be able to recover from this.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another little story I have. My dads friend was a fireman. He got a call one night about a car crash and he was first on the scene to respond. A kid drinking and driving hit a pole and the steering wheel actually went into his abdomen region and killed him. It turns out that the kid was his son. He never recovered and apparently is really ****ed up in the head now.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That porche hit the wall 3 feet up, upside down.

:nervous: Flying.

Harsh.

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While the mother holds up her child,
Watches him die

Hands to the sky crying,
"Why, oh why?!"

Cause I need to watch things die
From a distance
Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies
You all need it too - don't lie.

Why can't we just admit it?
Why can't we just admit,
We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'
Neither the brave nor bold
Will write as the stories told
We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'

I need to watch things die
From a good safe distance
Vicariously, I
Live while the whole world dies
You all feel the same so
Why can't we

Just admit it

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha-arsh....
Well at least she didnt suffer a frigging second and she didn´t kill anybody else.

But for the parents... worlds of pain :(

I lost a student the day before yesterday. Alcohol related too. Beer, hot weather, swimming in the lake, drowned. They even couldn´t find the body up to now. 15 f0cking years of age. And gone...