Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking a large amount of water

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I regularly use the Steam Room and Sauna, usually alternating daily between the 2, however I was reading that drinking a lot of water over a short amount of time is going to strip my body of minerals N ****, for example if im sore as hell ill be in the pool, then the gym, 2.5 hours tops for both but during that time I'll drink maybe 6 litres of water.

The thing I've noticed is when I drink all this water, my body passes a bunch of waste, like I'll have huge fat ****s, piss clear and generally feel well.

However, in pacing my water intake I've noticed when I pace myself I can't piss clear, I do take a Multivitamin, so the B is colouring it yellow a bit but by the days end it should all be passed through, yet still pissing yellow.

Should I be pissing clear before I hit the sauna/steam room? It seems hydrating after doing one of the 2 is next to hopeless.

Also, I have been replenishing electrolytes with a bit of salt and Bsoda together in water.

I am also taking a multivitamin, will this offset me stripping my body of nutrients with water? I have found if I don't pile in the water, I won't **** any of the fat out until much later in the day, but I also don't want to be super hard on my body if I don't have to be.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sauna room is mostly for fat and old people with old fat. You should be sweating most stuff out regardless, and if your exercise doesn't, just piss it out. It's a crutch thing, and I never liked it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sauna room is mostly for fat and old people with old fat. You should be sweating most stuff out regardless, and if your exercise doesn't, just piss it out. It's a crutch thing, and I never liked it.
Definitely need to do some reading up on your opinion there, the health benefits of a sauna are profound, especially for your respiratory health.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak to the steam/sauna but I'd imagine it would be ideal to be hydrated before using them.

As for water intake, I try for 1-1.5 gallons of water a day. I find it helps my weight loss and keeps my body balanced. I can tell when I'm not consuming enough water.

I also take CLA (omega 6 fatty acid to boost weight loss) so my needs for water are higher. I also take a multivitamin and experience the same thing when urinating. However, usually by midday or a bit later, I'll be urinating nearly clear if my water intake is on point. Your body will absorb as much nutrients and minerals as it can from the multivitamin and pass the rest. Unless you're drinking an extreme amount of water a day for no reason, I can't see your body being stripped of any nutrients or minerals.

If your urine is very pale yellow to nearly clear, it means you're sufficiently hydrated. Darker the urine, the less hydrated you are. If I'm urinating frequently during the day, I'll cut back on the water intake.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely need to do some reading up on your opinion there, the health benefits of a sauna are profound, especially for your respiratory health.
I've read about them and my respiratory health is fine as is. Like I said before, it's a crutch for people that aren't as healthy. I clearly don't need it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read about them and my respiratory health is fine as is. Like I said before, it's a crutch for people that aren't as healthy. I clearly don't need it.
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak to the steam/sauna but I'd imagine it would be ideal to be hydrated before using them.

As for water intake, I try for 1-1.5 gallons of water a day. I find it helps my weight loss and keeps my body balanced. I can tell when I'm not consuming enough water.

I also take CLA (omega 6 fatty acid to boost weight loss) so my needs for water are higher. I also take a multivitamin and experience the same thing when urinating. However, usually by midday or a bit later, I'll be urinating nearly clear if my water intake is on point. Your body will absorb as much nutrients and minerals as it can from the multivitamin and pass the rest. Unless you're drinking an extreme amount of water a day for no reason, I can't see your body being stripped of any nutrients or minerals.

If your urine is very pale yellow to nearly clear, it means you're sufficiently hydrated. Darker the urine, the less hydrated you are. If I'm urinating frequently during the day, I'll cut back on the water intake.
Studies don't conclusively show that CLA helps. Some studies are bought so tread accordingly.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink 6L of water everyday and I add in multimineral supplements as well.

Keeps my skin clear.

Helps with creatine's water retention effects.

Helps with digestion of over 2 lb of lean meat I consume daily. No exceptions.

Taking a lemonade with just rock salt will help you before a sauna.