That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Way too 'ghetto'. Go with the class, not the ghetto-wear.Originally posted by AFC-Murdaz
maybe we can keep bumping this thread and turn it into a fashion thread like comparison
I'll start
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
christmas is coming and i like to wear a new set of clothes maybe worth about 100 buck in total
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2876559734&category=15700
and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3447453871&category=15687
what do you guys think of it?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Well, if you have fake there are 2 problems.Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Well to those guys that think it matters I say.
Stop Worrying About what you are wearing and go out and LIVE!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
why do they have to find out?Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Dressing like that will bite you in the a$$...Girls will think you got money dressing like that, and when they find out you dont have it like that, they might leave you...Be careful....
I used to have this problem. I tend to buy everything in small. I'm fairly muscular, but i noticed that most manufacturers make their clothes a size larger - small clothes are actually medium, medium is large, and so on. With that said, familiarize yourself with search commands. For example, you can useOriginally posted by AFC-Murdaz
NICE! but...
do you guys know any seller that sells medium and large sized clothes? all the clothe I see on ebay are sold because they are TOO large, like 4 X large etc
thanks