“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dress code need advice fast

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
im going to a charity event tonight with a girl ive been seeing over 3 years her whole family and sisters bf is going to be there too. my girlfriend said to me what you gonna wear n i said what ive got on( this was over the fone) n she said wats that n i said my dirty work clothes and she said yeah right . then i said i got a t shirt and jeans on im wearing that n she replied well everyone else is wearing a shirt and she wants me to wear one - any advice?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
chairty event? get your fecking suit on! It is the ultimate way to impress the ladies clotheswise.
 

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
She said everyone is wearing a shirt!? Thats barbaric!!

Ask her what the dress code should be, she might just know seeing as she is attending the event also. In situations like this you really should use real world resources, not the discussion forum.

Mr. Mystery
 

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I didnt wear a shirt i went wearing my t shirt that says " if you dont like giving head keep your mouth shut"
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
LMFAO and how did she react?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top