"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dreams!

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
I had a weird dream about this girl that I put on the backburner because she was flaky.

Background: Let me sum it up really quick. I've cuddled, pretty much felt her up, but havent kissed her. She's an attention *****. I havent seen her in 3 weeks, but have had short convos online. She has initiated contact and has called me but I didnt call back.

Now, I had a dream last night about watching TV with her and we were cuddleling then she started looking at me and smiling look at my lips. You know the look when they want to kiss. Then I kissed her, twice, no tongue and she said something. I don't remember exactly, but it was something about she didnt want to kiss. It wasnt like "I didnt want to kiss you" but it was something weird. I just got up, got dressed and left.

I wondering if I should tell her this dream, or tell her this dream but change some things around and make it sound better.

Has anybody ever told a woman a dream and came out with good results? Could be some good SS.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I dunno, that's a toughy but I've had women dream about me being their BF and taking them to the GAP...I wonder if she was coming on to me....
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I dunno, that's a toughy but I've had women dream about me being their BF and taking them to the GAP...I wonder if she was coming on to me....
That is definitly a good sign.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
I had a dream about this one girl in my Civics class. I had a conversation and I remembered it clearly. So I decided to go up to her and say what i said in my dream, she responded like she did in my dream! It was fawkin freaky!
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
I had a dream about this one girl in my Civics class. I had a conversation and I remembered it clearly. So I decided to go up to her and say what i said in my dream, she responded like she did in my dream! It was fawkin freaky!
I dont want her to respond like she did in her dream. lol

But, I think the most important part of this dream is me just getting up and leaving. I think that was the DJ thing to do and me doing it subconciously tells me that I'm becoming a true DJ.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top