Dreams...

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girlfriend i've got, keeps having dreams where we break up. She says that its me that dumps her in the dreams. But anyway she says she got bad feeling bout it this time, ect ect.... anyway what should i say or even make up (haha) to get her over this bullsh!t.

And can we please get some moderators on this forum?? what's it coming to

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now's a good time to show off your sensitive side

i'm sure you've been the alpha or manly man throughout the duration of your relationship thus far...perhaps she just feels as though you're not opening up to her..

oen of my ex's did something similar...she always wanted me to prove my love for her and tell her my deep secrets.. heh

maybe it'll help your relationship too..show her a bit of your soft side..basically, show her you love her..but dont go totally afc

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's talking nonsense to get a reaction from you. Tell her you have dreams of having sex with her best friend.

Dont react to it and laugh it off, its only dreams.

Definitly dont say something like 'its ok please dont dump me, we are going to be together for a long time, i love you'. It sounds like maybe thats what she wants. Dont give it to her!

When a girl wants you to 'show her your love', it means 'become AFC so that i can get bored of you'

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha my girl is having the same problems. She keeps dreaming about me breaking up with her after she says "I love you". I basically told her I wouldn't dump her for such a stupid reason. I just figured she was being insecure about our relationship.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ease...

you can't be that stoic alpha forever

she'll eventuallyc ome to the conclusion that you're an emotionless robot who wants to **** any mammal

and why woudl you say.."'its ok please dont dump me, we are going to be together for a long time"...its ok please dont dump me..why would you say that when she fears you'll dum her..we are going to be toegether for a long time is unnecessary commitment..

i advise to op to show your sensitive/loving side...not turn into an AFC..
we all have a little bit of afc in us..you can't be all alpha

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Na i've already used the show sensitive side for once card lol pulled it off really well, she always says things like i thought you were the kind of guy that would treat me like a mate not a girlfriend now. You gotta show that sensitive side sometimes lol.

But now she says she just got bad gut feeling, she's obviously just insecure with the relationship. Any tips on how to deal with it?

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a thin line that you have to walk to maintain a happy relationship. Without that fear that you have the ability to get up and leave her at any given moment, she starts to slowly see what all she can get away with. ie., she starts to get fat, starts to get bossy, starts to get b1tchy, etc.

However, if you give her too much of that fear, then she eventually feels like you don't care enough about her for a committal LTR.

Push-Pull, similar to what got her interested in the first place, is what the best reaction to the situation would be. What I mean is that she currently appears to be feeling like you might not care about her enough for said relationship. Therefore, it might be time to give her some reassurance. A little well placed sweetness can go a long way within a long term relationship.