Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dre dre getting divorced your thoughts

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts are threads like this are pointless. More important things to think /talk about it than a celeb getting divorced.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts are threads like this are pointless. More important things to think /talk about it than a celeb getting divorced.
I mean, it’s in the “Anything Else” section for a reason bro.

I swear, some people just say shit to have their noses in the air above everyone...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another one I saw just spur of the moment got a divorce 2018 didn't know about it. They had a very nice house but less than a million, guess she wanted MORE, even though she's 8 years older than he is.

Waselenchuk resides in Austin, Texas. He was married to American Kim Russell, a three time World Champion racquetball player in her own right, though most of her success has come through doubles, including her Worlds titles. The couple divorced in 2018, and have two daughters. Waselenchuk is currently sponsored by Onnit,[14] ProKennex, Nike, and Gemini.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Dre‘s wife is contesting the prenup. She is saying that after she signed it under pressure, he tore it up in front on her and professed his love for her. She filed court documents to this effect.

Its called the Burden of Proof fallacy. Accuse the other party of something that benefits you, and have them prove it wrong.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny depp, brad pitt, dr dre oh please remind me how its all a matter of frame and if something goes wrong its cause of your inner game failed.

Im sure the average user here is more attractive than brad pitt, more funny than johnny depp and more manly than dr dre.

When the benefits are too high no matter who you are they get the money and leave, you cant outalpha a judge or a court.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny depp, brad pitt, dr dre oh please remind me how its all a matter of frame and if something goes wrong its cause of your inner game failed.

Im sure the average user here is more attractive than brad pitt, more funny than johnny depp and more manly than dr dre.

When the benefits are too high no matter who you are they get the money and leave, you cant outalpha a judge or a court.
What a raping.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

and since when they had frame? they have fame and money, frame is kinda hard to grasp, but from the news, nope they have none.

though sometimes is cheaper to hire somoene to kill the woman then go for divorce

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You realize there are different sliding scales of everything, including frame? You can't compare some average dude to Brad Pitt. When it comes to Brad Pitt and the levels of women he's dating/marrying, yes, he can absolutely lose frame, which he did. Either that or he cheated/etc. to the point that the women finally had enough. It's one of the two.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the thread IMO. I think it’s good education and awareness for all of us to spend a few minutes looking at reasons why other couples divorce and the reasons why. And a reminder that even celebrates are not exempt from the challenges with women we also face. Women are a collective. The shyt they do has no boundaries.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the thread IMO. I think it’s good education and awareness for all of us to spend a few minutes looking at reasons why other couples divorce and the reasons why. And a reminder that even celebrates are not exempt from the challenges with women we also face. Women are a collective. The shyt they do has no boundaries.
Yep the best of the best men are getting cucked and blown out.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize there are different sliding scales of everything, including frame? You can't compare some average dude to Brad Pitt. When it comes to Brad Pitt and the levels of women he's dating/marrying, yes, he can absolutely lose frame, which he did. Either that or he cheated/etc. to the point that the women finally had enough. It's one of the two.
Im not convinced about that at all, I believe a group of girl power friends can drive a woman psyco and turn her into a divorce queen in few months.

I dont blame the guys losing their frame, I would bet much more on laws that are incentives to divorce and girl power friends and cultures that sell to women a dream appealing to their deep narcisistic hedonism.