DrBeards Mom is turning him into a Wuss!!

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Barnsley:D

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnsley bad boy

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i have got a problem,,, stop putting people down you sad little prick, wana meet?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girl to tickle my feet and played games where we dress up and stuff but I aint never had sex or done a snog.
Aha! The truth comes out! But what about all those hot chicks you have fvcked DrBeard?

You people have been cool so far but when I tell people this stuff on other boards they laugh at me and take the ****!
Awwww. Do you think he means us? :)

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
It says 13/07/2005 - that was July last year - DrBeard is an idiot - 25 yrs old and still living at home lol

:crackup:

Sarge On...
I never believed any of it could be real, right up until the **** his boxers story, I believe every word of it now, except fotr the "I stuck my finger in it" part. I think the dude is totally immature, and doesn't want to grow up. He posts the asme sob story, and doesn't admit to any problems, He's definitely not ****ing any girls, he probably could if he got real with his life.

I guess he's funny, because it's true, he really is that ****ed up in the head, and people just keep laughing WITH him.

Don't feed the trolls, that's your motto isn't it shez?

Dean, you are a retard, if I knew where you lived, and you paid for my ticket I'd come kick you ass on my own. Shez, bring a nice switch n gat, get a few friends to hide behind a bush, I think Dean might be a mother ****in psycho.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr Beard
You people have been cool so far but when I tell people this stuff on other boards they laugh at me and take the ****!

And these guys actually help him and are concered about him.

Somebody should start selling Dr. Pigeon shirts... I *heart* Berte.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn guys, you need to lay off the Dr. Beard jokes, this sites about self improvement and he's trying, so support it. It's all getting old anyhow.