"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Drawn to the toxic girls

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
I’m drawn to the anxious girls, one of them a HB, while I feel indifferent to the stable, good girls in front of me, even if they’re hot. I think it’s a reflection of me, I project something. The toxic girls makes me feel a tad of desperation and anxiety, and I kinda like it. What fcked you up, lover boy.

I’ve had a mistress for instance that was stable, but these toxic girls makes me feel complete other things. I don’t know if I should intellectually just accept these “boring” women, maybe attempt to be reconditioned over time. Often these stable are “mature” women though of acceptable physical age, as opposed to the anxious young girls.

It’s not productive. On an intellectual level I realise the stable, hot girls leads to steamy sex and less trouble. But I again and again find me running for these dark, toxic HBs.

What are your take on this?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I know what you mean, although I have what could almost be called an instinct to back out at the last moment before I stick my d!ck in crazy.

But damn if I don't want to get in their pants when they're throwing their poon at me...
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,391
The best sex and most fun I've had was always with the crazy ones. It's was always an adventure. I never knew what would happen. Good or bad. That's what sucked me in.

Takes a lot to keep my interest, stable girls get boring, are never as adventurous and too predictable over time.

Its impossible to find adventurous girls void the drama and toxicity.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I’m the opposite. I attract the weird ones but I want a vanilla girls that knows how to please me
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,391
How about a couple of examples?
I snagged a girl off Match from another state. First date we hit it off and had sechs at my place. She stayed the entire weekend. It turns out she was a Jehovah witness that got kicked out of the church and part time stripper going thru a divorce. She came to my city to dance where no one would know her and make money. Every other weekend she would come dance and stay at my place. This chic would get off work and crawl in my bed horny and keep me up until the sun came up.

One Friday before she had to work I took her to an adult video store so we could have sechs. Busted a nut in her while watching p0rn then dropped her off at the club. Later she said that was the hottest thing a guy ever did to her and when other guys tried to sniff her crotch on stage which she hated she felt empowered knowing those dudes were sticking their noses where another man had just been. Deep down she hated "customers" as most do.

This girl was all about having sex in public. Dressing rooms at department stores, parking garages, etc.

She started getting controlling and tried to tell me what I could and couldn't do which lead to drama and questioning.

I think her ultimate plan was to move in with me. Once I made that clear that it wouldn't happen the drama started. She started inventing issues where there were none.

It sounds like a dream come true and it was for a while. Here this hottie was that just showed up every other weekend and I banged her brains out then she would leave. But once the novelty wore off it was too easy to hold my interest.
 
Top