Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drama

Glassguy

Reaction score
A lot of chicks have drama. Hell most women LOVE drama. You can deal with it in many ways, depending on the severity. When it gets to the point that it effects my plans or my time, I just eject. I just tossed a plate this week because her schedule is controlled by several different people and not only that, the entire paradigm is within her control. It was like a game to play to use the excuses when she felt she wanted to use them.

"But I've never been been 45 minutes away from my kid before".....Biotch please. If your kid cant stay with your mom for 2 or 3 hours while you are at my place 45 minutes away, go kick rocks.

"Sorry I had a big fight with my ex and I am not going to be good company tonight"....Biotch please. If he still controls your emotions, go pound sand up your @ss.

Boom.....Deuces.

Never give your time to someone who is controlled and influenced by others to the point that it effects YOUR plans.

It is often preached that single mothers are the worst to date. I totally agree. Baby daddies, babysitters, etc.....so many dominos have to fall into place just for the chick to get out and do something. More times than not, its a total waste of time. The juice is rarely worth the squeeze.

I dont even want this post to be about single moms in general. Chicks will allow what/who is important to control their time and thoughts. If its not you, eject. I can say for certainty that I have 20+ chicks that if I texted them right now, they would move their plans to meet up (including making up an excuse to get away from plans with their now current bf's).

Its ok to be the controller, just dont put up with drama from a woman who is being controlled by someone else. Its a dead end street.

Just a reminder before the weekend- if a chick doesnt make things easy, eject. Walking away is still WINNING because you arent wasting your time dealing with potential future bullshyte from a woman.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.......

Happy Hunting

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I see on her dating profile:

"I'm tired of playing games. If you into all dat drama, just keep swiping. My mans need to know how to treat a lady. Okayyyyyy?"
Wom@nese 101:
"I am tired of playing games." Means... I play games, but you better not.

More translations:
"I don't want anything." Means... Guess what I want, but certainly you best bring something.

"You pick." Means... You pick, but that does not mean I won't be disappointed if you pick something I don't like.

Isn't this fun!!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of chicks have drama. Hell most women LOVE drama. You can deal with it in many ways, depending on the severity. When it gets to the point that it effects my plans or my time, I just eject. I just tossed a plate this week because her schedule is controlled by several different people and not only that, the entire paradigm is within her control. It was like a game to play to use the excuses when she felt she wanted to use them.

"But I've never been been 45 minutes away from my kid before".....Biotch please. If your kid cant stay with your mom for 2 or 3 hours while you are at my place 45 minutes away, go kick rocks.

"Sorry I had a big fight with my ex and I am not going to be good company tonight"....Biotch please. If he still controls your emotions, go pound sand up your @ss.

Boom.....Deuces.

Never give your time to someone who is controlled and influenced by others to the point that it effects YOUR plans.

It is often preached that single mothers are the worst to date. I totally agree. Baby daddies, babysitters, etc.....so many dominos have to fall into place just for the chick to get out and do something. More times than not, its a total waste of time. The juice is rarely worth the squeeze.

I dont even want this post to be about single moms in general. Chicks will allow what/who is important to control their time and thoughts. If its not you, eject. I can say for certainty that I have 20+ chicks that if I texted them right now, they would move their plans to meet up (including making up an excuse to get away from plans with their now current bf's).

Its ok to be the controller, just dont put up with drama from a woman who is being controlled by someone else. Its a dead end street.

Just a reminder before the weekend- if a chick doesnt make things easy, eject. Walking away is still WINNING because you arent wasting your time dealing with potential future bullshyte from a woman.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.......

Happy Hunting
Thanks man I needed this.. I had this situation with a single mom.. Simply couldn't pin down a sex date, due to her shyte situation getting a sitter etc etc blah blah

I simply dropped her. Let's all hold these woman accountable for the BS they throw our way.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed 100%, no chick who makes you jump through hoops is worth it.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wom@nese 101:
"I am tired of playing games." Means... I play games, but you better not.

More translations:
"I don't want anything." Means... Guess what I want, but certainly you best bring something.

"You pick." Means... You pick, but that does not mean I won't be disappointed if you pick something I don't like.

Isn't this fun!!!
I dont like liars or secrets - tell me everything you know so i can always be a step ahead of you while i never give any info what so ever.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If it turns into a fukin graft trying to meet her, it's way better to NEXT her.. Let her know you ain't some beta chump to be toyed with.
I just love when they say "it's too soon to give my number lets stay here" when you ask for their number on a dating site.

Sometimes i really wonder why these women have nothing better to do with their lives then chat to random strangers all day on a dating site.

"MY 5 kids are my world and they ALWAYS come first" = I leave my kids with anyone and go out spreading my legs for everyone
My acquaintance dating a woman in her mid 20s who already has 5 kids from different men.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RangerMIke now do one for "My babies are my world" haha.
Ah! Good one, it depends on the context...

If you just started dating it means: "I'm looking for a man to replace their father."

If you are dating for awhile: "I don't think you would be a good father, but I'll keep fvcking you until someone better comes along."

If you are breaking up: "I've lost interest in you... take the hint and move along."

I know this is going to come as a surprise to many, but if a chick is gone over you, the kids from another man takes a back seat to you. She loves her kids, but she will make them come along to whatever you want to do.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man I needed this.. I had this situation with a single mom.. Simply couldn't pin down a sex date, due to her shyte situation getting a sitter etc etc blah blah

I simply dropped her. Let's all hold these woman accountable for the BS they throw our way.
Excuses are excuses. If a biatch is not cooperating, let her get lost.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally anything a woman says is garbage.

All a man has to do is make a move. A woman’s physical response will show her true interest.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I see on her dating profile:

"I'm tired of playing games. If you into all dat drama, just keep swiping. My mans need to know how to treat a lady. Okayyyyyy?"
Red flags which should immediately make you swipe left. Look for these words on a woman’s dating profile…

drama
BLM
Anti-trump
Leftist
My kids come first
Jesus
Christian
Games
Queen
Princess
Spoil
Independent
lady

if she uses any of those words in her profile you should swipe left

for example

“I want a man that treats me like a lady” = I’ve had dozens of bad boys who treated me like crap and I think I want a nice guy now but will only end up going after another bad boy.

if she mentions she’s a Jesus follower expect to work like a slave just to get a first kiss…not worth it.

“my kids come first” = single mom who is busy and frustrated and overwhelmed with responsibilities who gets no help from the dad of the kids. A single mom who has her shii together will usually tell you she has 50% custody or she’s not looking for a dad replacement. This type of single mom has her life somewhat in order.

“not into playing games” = is into playing games/her previous relationships were full of drama.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama makes you age fast and takes a toll on your body. Nothing is worth that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reached a point in my life where I have no tolerance to drama.

Any problem or situation generated for no other reason than emotions or drama seeking gets in zero time a feedback like verbally and psysically violent feedbacks regardless who is igniting.

The funny thing is that the fabricated problems suddenly disappear once the first door rumble after my fist, its like their primitive brain kicks in and say "uhmm this doesnt look like a man taking it".

I was not like that but I guess I run out of brake fluid in my brain after years of midfvcks dealing with over problematic people and drama queens.

I'm really surprised how people immediately cease such behaviours when they realize that their drama will get immediate unpredicted conseguences.

Punching doors, threathen violence while closing distance or grabbing objects proved to be an amazing way to resolve, getting money back or having people to keep their mouth shut....if I knew that muscles and anger were effective I would have hit the gym much earlier and didnt waste time learning about negotiation or try to "outsmart" the event.

Before anyone asks, "bigger than me men" for some reason dont engage in drama, even when I deal with the police its usually the woman to be the annoying one and the big guy to be reasonable and diplomatic.

We can all easily see wheter a problem exists or its created.