Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

drama and up date...

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I spoke to an ex via email. She is doing well by my standards... Just talk right now.... feeling things out. But let me ask your opinion. She bought up "drama" six times in her e-mail... I get it and I can't stand it either... Says she won't have it....
I kind of look at it as a recipe to her likes. She dumped a guy behind drama, and I quote, "Drama, drama, drama..." I also am aware about the no drama thing being used as a manipulation tool, (i.e. no accountability)
I respect her for setting me straight as it put me on a path to enlightenment.
I feel as though I can reply to her about all of the positives she has going on, but I do NOT need to be saying how undramatic I am... action speaks louder than words and all and you just have to see....ya know??
What do you fellas think???

R

Ranger

Well define your version of drama and then define her version of drama. They are quite different.
This sounds like a cuck negotiation. An interview for you to conform to. But what does that give you?
Does noncomformance to her frame constitute what she calls drama?
There’s no way under the stars that she can eliminate her drama, intrigue, a certain amount of gossip about Suzy Rottencrotch who’s been doing Billybob in the bathroom. Etc.
so what does she mean by drama from your end?
Are you being a little b!tch?

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I spoke to an ex via email. She is doing well by my standards... Just talk right now.... feeling things out. But let me ask your opinion. She bought up "drama" six times in her e-mail... I get it and I can't stand it either... Says she won't have it....
I kind of look at it as a recipe to her likes. She dumped a guy behind drama, and I quote, "Drama, drama, drama..." I also am aware about the no drama thing being used as a manipulation tool, (i.e. no accountability)
I feel as though I can reply to her about all of the positives she has going on, but I do NOT need to be saying how undramatic I am... action speaks louder than words and all and you just have to see....ya know??
She set you straight, and put you on path to enlightenment, ?, you mean you have a clear understanding of what she needs? I dont understand. Perphaps the other guy was drama & wants you to be drama-free.

You want to compliment her on her positives things going on, well for what? Are you trying to reconnect with her? If you are just make a date, stop all of this pointless jargon. Get her # call her already and set up something.

Be decisive & straight to the ****ing point. Either hit it or quit it IMO.

Last edited:

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always translate what a women says, even your own mother! My translation of your ex’s words are below:

“Thanks to my less than perfect childhood, I get turned on by guys that will give me an insane amount of drama. Nothing gets me more emotionally connected to a man than drama. Unfortunately, after a while, it becomes too much. I couldn’t overcome the situation as a child with my father but as an empowered woman, surely I can now. But try as I do, I haven’t overcome the drama in my relationships as an adult...YET!

The relationship with my drama guy goes into a quick death spiral and I swear off drama for a time until I find the next guy that reminds me of my father and all the drama from my childhood.

I should be with a drama-free guy, but when I date one, it’s so boring and I just don’t know how to commit to someone like that.

I know one day I will get into a relationship with my true soulmate and he will be just like my father, bringing lot’s of drama so similar to my childhood. But this time I will right all the wrongs and injustices from my childhood and turn my drama guy into my soulmate.”

Drama is the dance your ex has been doing since her childhood. She doesn’t know any other dance moves. Think back to all she’s told you about her childhood and about her ex-boyfriends and you may see a pattern. Sure, she may date a drama-less guy for a while, but the moment she finds an attractive drama guy, watch out! Good luck.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well define your version of drama and then define her version of drama. They are quite different.
This sounds like a cuck negotiation. An interview for you to conform to. But what does that give you?
Does noncomformance to her frame constitute what she calls drama?
There’s no way under the stars that she can eliminate her drama, intrigue, a certain amount of gossip about Suzy Rottencrotch who’s been doing Billybob in the bathroom. Etc.
so what does she mean by drama from your end?
Are you being a little b!tch?
Yessir... I thought about that.....No drama is a two way streeet.... I won't have it...

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
She set you straight, and put you on path to enlightenment, ?, you mean you have a clear understanding of what she needs? I dont understand. Perphaps the other guy was drama & wants you to be drama-free.

You want to compliment her on her positives things going on, well for what? Are you trying to reconnect with her? If you are just make a date, stop all of this pointless jargon. Get her # call her already and set up something.

Be decisive & straight to the ****ing point. Either hit it or quit it IMO.
I took it as me not being a biotch , being a man and be drama freee....That is a two way street...

Billtx49

Reaction score
She dumped a guy behind drama

I also am aware about the no drama thing being used as a manipulation tool

Their thing went South.

She wants you back into her frame.

You agree.

She’s a drama queen, men don’t usually create drama…

Last edited:

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't have time to elaborate. But you ALL have valid, very valid points...Especially you Ranger.... For some guys that could be a chump trap. And Bpm2CPM has some valid points.... I was a mess for a while... I think this other guy , well she said she dumped him because of drama... I get it...I'm reading between the lines and I am so glad thatI at least TRIED to find out how I was screwing up. But whatever happens... It is NOT going to be he b.s. and then when I check her she hollers "No drama....That is a cuck move... And frankly, I would be dating more than just her if it went that way.....

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always translate what a women says, even your own mother! My translation of your ex’s words are below:

“Thanks to my less than perfect childhood, I get turned on by guys that will give me an insane amount of drama. Nothing gets me more emotionally connected to a man than drama. Unfortunately, after a while, it becomes too much. I couldn’t overcome the situation as a child with my father but as an empowered woman, surely I can now. But try as I do, I haven’t overcome the drama in my relationships as an adult...YET!

The relationship with my drama guy goes into a quick death spiral and I swear off drama for a time until I find the next guy that reminds me of my father and all the drama from my childhood.

I should be with a drama-free guy, but when I date one, it’s so boring and I just don’t know how to commit to someone like that.

I know one day I will get into a relationship with my true soulmate and he will be just like my father, bringing lot’s of drama so similar to my childhood. But this time I will right all the wrongs and injustices from my childhood and turn my drama guy into my soulmate.”

Drama is the dance your ex has been doing since her childhood. She doesn’t know any other dance moves. Think back to all she’s told you about her childhood and about her ex-boyfriends and you may see a pattern. Sure, she may date a drama-less guy for a while, but the moment she finds an attractive drama guy, watch out! Good luck.
Her dad was great guy.... no drama....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post reeks of low testosterone and begging to be cuucked.

A drama girl set you on a path of enlightenment? Delusional!

Grow a pair. Hit on babes. Go get baeeeees. Smash top form SMV 18-23.

Lose this phaghotree.

The only drama she should be going off on about is seeing you with barely legal jail bait and freaking the **** out realising she missed the boat.

Not doing it right. Step game up.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post reeks of low testosterone and begging to be cuucked.

A drama girl set you on a path of enlightenment? Delusional!

Grow a pair. Hit on babes. Go get baeeeees. Smash top form SMV 18-23.

Lose this phaghotree.

The only drama she should be going off on about is seeing you with barely legal jail bait and freaking the **** out realising she missed the boat.

Not doing it right. Step game up.
Yeah... set me straight.Currently going after 2 18-33 y/o's....Oh yes I know to have a lineup...

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
They want to dish but not have jt dine to them.
Yeah you are right. But the good thing is that it is in writing... So if/ when she starts trippin' there it is.... and i'll just go fvck someone else.... Also I didn't respond by saying "I'll be a good boy..." I just read and noted. Easy to say I won't do this or that. I feel it would be better to just BE a real man because talk is cheap...

Last edited:

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Their thing went South.

She wants you back into her frame.

You agree.

She’s a drama queen, men don’t usually create drama…
Tell her bye bye. Too much drama. She communicates that **** with email ?
Keep your frame. It’s yours dude. Not hers