Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dr. Phil Squashes Men's rights.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeE0XF82WnI&search=Dr phil

Good clip in exposing that douche bag femnazi he is. It was a mistake going with a men's right issue to a popular media television show run by feminists who control and manipulate the issues in their favour to millions of viewers sitting at home with the claims of being fair and unbiased medium that tries to understand both sides. The issue of the woman decieving the man never condemed by the show at all.

DJD

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you say paranoia?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why you guys would get upset with that guy's situation, I'd guess that you'd fall into the same trap that he did. And guess what, it's his fault because he was stupid enough to do anything for some pvssy.

Consider this, she said that she couldn't get pregnant yet she was taking the pill!! Why would she be taking the pill if she couldn't get pregnant? Does anybody see a big @ss red flag here? This numbnutz decides to have unprotected sex with her even still. Guess what guys, the pill is only effective 98% of the time!

I'm all for equal rights for both genders but this guy just fvcked up like many guys before him and a hell of a bunch after. Guys, if you don't want to have kids there are several things you can do yourself. Fair or not, man up and take control of yourself and stop doing stupid sh1t just for some snatch.

Oh yeah, and that count of how many women were shown on Dr. Phil, how many guys do you think actually want to go see his show? And the ones that are there are either guests or were brought there by their women. If it's the former it could be as bad as when guys went on Jerry Springer, seldom any good would come from it but guys were stupid enough to agree to go on for their 15 minutes of fame. If they were brought by their women do you think that they would want to be shown on television in the audience of Dr. Phil? This is just craziness.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If paranoia doesn't cut it, I guess craziness will just have to do.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is, she assured him that there was no possible way that she could get pregnant. She lied to him, and now she wants him to support the child that he made clear that he was not ready to support. Men aren't supposed to be investigators when it comes to sex. We're not supposed to look through hospital records or watch those little signs that she might be lying. The birth control probably seemed like extra safety. Even if she is lying, maybe the birth control will stop it. The point is, she lied.

Yeah, maybe he should step up to be a father. But it should be his choice. He was under the impression (because of what she told him) that there was no chance of getting a child. If it were a woman, then she would have that choice. But a man can't have that choice.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Dr Phil is a great capitalist. His target audience is women, of COURSE he's going to say things they like to hear. Of COURSE the editor is only going to show the reaction of women in the audience (do men even watch that show?). Quite frankly I'd be shocked if he agreed with those men.

That said, I agree with the court's ruling, as unfair as it is to men, for one simple fact. If he didn't have to pay that child support, MY taxes would. If he won that court case, it would set a precedent for other men. Instead of the idiot men who don't wear condoms paying for their children, society would have to pay for it. My taxes would go up, and I don't want to pay more taxes because there are so many idiots out there.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey, yes, his target audience is women. No, he doesn't have to tell them crap like that, if he said something wiser women would listen.

That the target audience is women isn't the all-covering explanation for the feminism. Ever wonder why there is no relationship show for men? Because there is no market? There is a market. Men would watch it, and I guarantee you women would watch it too. No, what is marketable doesn't entirely explain the TV corporations' actions. DJDamage has a better sense of what is going on in his first post.

As for your second paragraph: though I am right-wing, I can understand what gives the Right a bad reputation, when there are those whose only motivation is selfishness, just like so many on the Left. There are more important things.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Phil does suck. Id like to pimp smack him.

Reaction score
Since Opera is the the one that made him, and most of his viewers are female, it would be kinda stupid for him to support the guy.

The law is blind, Any mistakes the guy made, or any red flags he should have seen are out the window when it comes to law. Since women are so much for "equal rights"......well be care full what you ask for.

I wish he would win, but i just don't think the society is ready for it.....and it'll keep going more and more "female"

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that whole thing, there is one deciding fact.

As much as it fries my brain to admit, Dr. Phil was right when he pointed out this:

"When you stopped wearing a condom, you handed over any control you had."

Case closed, man loses in court.
There isn't much more to say about the whole situation. Sure she lied, yes she kept the kid, and we all know that the guy is just screwed. He forfeited any and all control he had over the situation when he didn't wear a condom.

It was HIS gun, and HE took the safety off.
So ultimately, when someone got shot, HE is responsible. Not the person claiming they were bulletproof.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol didn't that doctor get busted?

Some nurse was giving him head and she saved the evidence on ice and invtiro'd herself?

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Phil is effectively and indirectly saying - with the crowd applauding to - never ever trust a woman when it comes to birth control because they have no integrity about it and will bite you back HARD for trusting them. Always wrap the sucker in rubber.

I wonder if they would appluad if he said this way.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I'm with you Vulpine.

This guy makes a good case, that HAD he used FULL protection, the laws are Bullshyt. However, he wanted his cake and to eat it, too, and to a lawyer, or judge, that shouldn't or won't fly. Besides, the assumption here is the "prudent man" rule, that logic will overrule biology. If it did, all NICE guys would win out over JERKS, and women would see the nicest suitor at the earliest age. That isn't true, or reality.

In a way, for some women, spreading their legs is an invitation, to say, "you stick in, you better be prepared for whatever may come of it." And this whole attitude of men to shirk that reponsibility or factor, is what's caused a widespread level of distrust in women toward men. It's horrible also, that he didn't want to be a dad. No shyt. Not all guys PLAN the date it happens, but they love the kid nonetheless because it's HIS seed, he NATURALLY wants to protect, grow, and sustain life.

This "kid" is an example of a Failed SoSuave poster, who still remained an AFC, though thought he was some "pimp" simply because he told her he didn't want kids. Most likely the situation when something like that...

Guy: Wow you're hot, let's fvck.
Girl: Ok (if i get prego we're having this bytch)
Guy: Wait, you're really wet, but I don't want kids.
Girl: Oh don't worry, I'm biologically infertile, not to mention I take the pill for double protection, and I had my uterus taken out, too. So there ya go, 3 levels of protection. (I hope he fvcks me so I don't have to work, stupid shyt, I read Feminist Propaganda and watch Oprah/DR Phil).
Guy: This is awesome! I'm so glad we can bang with no regrets!

Later...

Guy: Hey, would you ever abort a child if you could become prego, even though you lack all necessary organs to do so?
Girl: Uh, no, that's against my religion.
Guy: Would you ever put it up for adoptiong?
Girl: No.
Guy: What?! But you can't become pregnant right?
Girl: Of course I can, I just said that shyt because I hate condoms and didn't want to wait.

A-Unit

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to get with this man... I really do.

But the bottom line is he set himself up for failure.

Come on guys, we've seem this kind of thing happen a million times, and this is a clear case of a man thinking with his **** instead of his brain.

You can call me a cynical ******* or whatever you want to call me, but the bottom line is when it comes to something that will dramatically alter life like children... you just can't really trust what women say.

Hell, the woman I'm currently seeing has this condition that essentially gives her one ovary and she said that it would probably be very difficult to get pregrant if she could even get pregnant at all.

Think I ever went in there without a hat?

No chance.

AS

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thederekeffect1 said:
The point is, she assured him that there was no possible way that she could get pregnant. ....
But yet she was taking the pill! Does this not seem strange to anyone else? Are men generally so naive to believe contradictions such as this?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
But yet she was taking the pill! Does this not seem strange to anyone else? Are men generally so naive to believe contradictions such as this?
He said that she told him it was for other medical reasons. He´s not a ****ing doctor, how will he know?

The law must change.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
He said that she told him it was for other medical reasons. He´s not a ****ing doctor, how will he know?

The law must change.
Then why was she taking the pill? I'm sorry, a woman can tell me that she's taking the pill to clear up her acne, control her weight or whatever, but until she says that she's had her plumbing removed, she can still have children. It's not much simpler than that.

Whether or not a change in the laws is beside the point, guys have got to stop being so gullible and naive when it comes to women.