DR: F-Close via Internet Seduction

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl lived in another city, bit of a drive.

Fclosed on first meeting.

Here is he details:
Exchanged numbers right away.
I was supposed to go down Fri night but she flaked.
Sat she called me and apologized. I asked her to meet me halfway. She declined saying I should come to her apartment. As I knew she'd be alone, I decided that might be to my advantage, anyway.
I almost told her off for not meeting me halfway. Big attitude can sometimes prevent a guy from getting laid.

I showed up. She initiated hand shake, so I held on too long as a test of interest. She didn't let go very fast. She took me to the store, bought food, and cooked us lunch. I initiated palm reading followed by hand holding. I could tell she wanted to kiss, but I didn't kiss her right away. When I did kiss her, I always stopped the kissing first and moved to do something different. If she paused to talk, I'd wait a minute or so before proceeding.

I tried the whole sniffing her neck thing, but just necking her a little seemed to do more for her. After that we pretty much just had great sex. Later, we repeated. Overall, a pretty sweet girl. No real tests, no *****iness, none of the hardened stuff that I am used to bypassing to get in the sack. I got to say I love small town girls.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hotornot

She was maybe a 7. Nice tits & perfect personality plus eagerness to please.

Overall the experience was an 8.5. Well worth the 15$ in gas/certs/drinks I probably spent going over there.

She's already called twice since I left :)

I met her on hotornot. I like this venue because it's easier to get numbers. I hate it when someone wants to give me an IM handle. I'm not going to sit around all day on IM trying to find chicks.

I just want a bunch of numbers and I'll call them when I am nearby to see what's up. Sometimes I also use them to introduce me to new girls or venues even if they are not doable directly.

Forgot the damn condoms again. I really have to start using those things before we have a Jr. sized hero roaming around.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: DR: F-Close via Internet Seduction

Originally posted by 007~JC
Nice job man. What was she out of 10?

I wanna learn palm reading chicks love it.

palm reading in general can be explained on the internet
there is a site that can tell you life line , money line, health line
i forget the name, try to google online palm reading

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hotornot

Originally posted by everywomanshero
Forgot the damn condoms again. I really have to start using those things before we have a Jr. sized hero roaming around.
If you're going to not use condoms, make sure you urinate right after sex and watch off, which is what doctors suggest.

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: hotornot

Originally posted by MR_PERFECT
If you're going to not use condoms, make sure you urinate right after sex and watch off, which is what doctors suggest.
watch off? o_O can you explain the reasoning behind this

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the urination not only rinses the urethra but is also acidic (usually) so it makes it inhospitable to bacteria and viruses, but I'm not sure. Not sure about the "watching" off though.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sure watching off means washing off..

i wouldn't be f*cking some dirty assed internet wh*re without a dinger. and i have f*cked some dirty assed club girls without it... its so stupid! and dangerous.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, was that sucker off, real good, preferably in something like ALCOHOL.... a little burning now may save you a lot of burning later.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms

Ladies are lucky to have purses. Condoms are a pain in the ass. You can't leave them in your car because of heat/cold. Last one I carried in wallet ended up splattered all over my DLs and I only weigh around 180lbs!

I have a certs container. I'm going to try to remember to carry it in my already overloaded pants pockets from now on.