Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DR: A good DR? Its true!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys.

Guys, i'm pumped! I'm just excited. Its a great feeling knowing that I pulled off something that a lot of guys would be scared about, and knowing that I nailed it! :)

anyway, had a coffee date with HBGeek (original sarge and number close here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88172).

I had just arrived and sat down, ordered a latte and was enjoying the pleasant weather when HBGeek showed up.

A little background on this girl maybe: i have named her HBGeek because she is doing the same degree as me (an elite IT one with only 5% female enrolment), but a year below me. She's one of those girls who is cool and reasonably hot, but is also a closet, mild level geek. I find that really attractive, since I can relate to that whole undercover geek thing, plus we can talk nerd to each other, increasing my repertoire of interesting conversation! Huyooo! :D

I was sitting at a far table from the entrance, and she walked in, looked around (somehow not seeing me), and goes and sits down at some other table. I just laugh, shake my head, and watch her for a few seconds.

Anyway, eventually i take pity on her, and I sneak up behind her. I bend down really close behind her and say with a deep voice "looking for someone?". She jumps a mile and I laugh my ass off.

She playfully grabs my stomach and punches me, and I bust on her some more. We go back to my table, and we start talking. It took her a couple of minutes to open up (she's the shy type around guys she recently met), but I got the ball rolling by playing the 'tell me something about you that I don't know' game, an invention (as far as I know) and favourite of mine. You basically ask her to tell you something about her that you don't know. Most girls will take a while to think of something, giving you time to bust on her for being completely uninteresting and thinking of something really good for your turn which will continue the conversation easily. I reccommend running this little game when you think the conversation is stagnating.

We chat happily for the next half an hour, at which point I notice the convo starting to lull. This is when I got a great idea: switch venues! Get more convo (and subsequent kino) through more stimulation for convo.

I say "lets go for a walk." The coffee place is right next to the mall, so we go for a walk through there. We go into a department store, and walk through the clothes section. Guys, this is a JACKPOT for convo material, kino opportunities and busting on her. We talk about taste in fashion, about how metrosexuals are not attractive, about how many pairs of shoes someone needs to own to qualify as a metrosexual, etc.

I invite her to complement my excellent fashion sense with some of her womanly sensibilities on the subject. Asking a woman for fashion advice (done from a standpoint of interest, not neediness) is CHICK CRACK! they LOVE this stuff, even the less girly-girl types like this one. We walk through the girls department, where I get her to try on all these hats (the broad-brimmed, flowery ones) while busting on her playfully. By now, I had gotten a fair bit of kino happening. Touching her lower back and arm, wrapping my arm around her waist (which she reciprocated happily) and playing with her hair.

Walked past the underwear and she says "are you a boxers or briefs man?". I smile and say "I don't reveal intimate details on the first date." She puts on a look of fake shock, and goes "well, I'll just have to find out myself!" and tries to grab the back of my pants. I grab her arm, swivel it around to my arm is around her waist and laugh. She seemed really into it too.

I gave her a lift home, but didn't kiss her goodbye. The reason why is that I KNEW she wanted a kiss, and wanted her to wait till next time. She had spent an unecessarily long time (by a few seconds, so nothing uncomfortable) in the car after I had parked. I held her hand and said "I'll see you later." She got out, leaning down and smiling in a certain way (i can't describe it, it was almost like she was swept off her feet
:crackup: ) before closing the door. I leave feeling happy with the job I did.

things learned:

- the convo game mentioned previously is a good thing to use in such a situation.

- venue change is GOLD. do it.

- department stores give you a wealth of things to talk about and do, which involve a lot of touching and teasing. :) )

Now, i'd like to know something: was I right about the kiss thing, like, by not kissing her?

I'd really appreciate comments by the high-fliers on here, you guys know who you are! :D

Last edited:

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool: Very well done my friend. Your feedback was practical & useful. I have always found malls to be a sacred: pick-ups, ever lasting conversation, teasing of their tastes in clothes, kino. It's the package you could say.

By the way, in a totally unrelated subject lebRambo...
You wouldn't happen to be a member of the League Unlimited forum? I'm sure I've seen you on Australian forums before

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah mate. not a huge fan of league. A lot of lebs like league, but. :D

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo

Now, i'd like to know something: was I right about the kiss thing, like, by not kissing her?

:D
You did well, and wise of you to keep her expecting.

-Sapiens

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just be sure to kiss her soon. If not, as you know, you will start going into the LJBF zone.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic FR!

- venue change is GOLD. do it.
I've used this myself, and I agree. I'm going to tie this into your k-close though.

When you change venues, you're speeding up the progress in the relationship between you and her. This all happens in her subconscious. In her mind, you're basically already on a second date and she's become more comfortable around you. This makes it much easier to get the k-close, and many times (if you use c/f and kino), she'll initiate it. As you've indicated, this one is a bit "shy", so you're gonna have to make it happen. I doubt you've done any damage, but she'll definately be expecting it on the next date.

Best of luck with this one! The quiet ones usually scream the loudest ;)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

cheers man. yeah, i was looking for reassurance that i hadn't ruined it by not kissing her. I will definitely make it happen next time.

no-one's got anything else to say? anyone else tried the venue change thing? did it work well for you?

Last edited:

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

why do the retarded 'help me i'm a loser!' threads get more attention than sh*t like this? Not because I posted it or anything, but I mean, DRs and FRs are the sh*t! You actually LEARN from them.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job mate! I'm gonna do some of this on my next date (venue change, dept. store).

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

why do the retarded 'help me i'm a loser!' threads get more attention than sh*t like this? Not because I posted it or anything, but I mean, DRs and FRs are the sh*t! You actually LEARN from them.
You are right!

This was a good date

BrotherAP :D

Monroe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. You know probably know thiis girl well enough to judge how she'll react to you not kissing her. Personally, if I KNOW that they want to kiss me or **** me, I go for it... otherwise what the **** am I doing all this for? Having said that, you did a fantastic job, and I think I'm gonna try the mall thing.