Downgrading Looks & Sexwise?

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
so your LTR comes to and end with the hottest chick you ever dated & the totaly amazing sex..

how do you deal with downgrading... if you can't find a woman as hot as her again?

i,m finding it quite frustrating... does that feeling go away after a while...

how many of you had to downgrade & are you quite happy now?

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
man maybe because it's so close to the break up... other chicks just don't compare... but she was a crazy b@tch

but i defo see the appeal in going for a HB6 HB7

they can be easier to manage & less stress & bullsh@t comes with it

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in this smart situation a few months back. I just found women I deemed of equal or superior quality. you can't downgrade bro, find a ***** who fits your standards and don't settle for less

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
I was in this smart situation a few months back. I just found women I deemed of equal or superior quality. you can't downgrade bro, find a ***** who fits your standards and don't settle for less

i,m not so sure... i,m 36 years old & my ex was the hottest woman i dated... if i was going to find hotter woman, it would have already happended in the last 36 years lol

but hey, i can always keep improving myslef & not settle for less... keep trying till i meet a woman who meets my standards

she may not be a HB8 HB9

but... may have waaaay more better qualities than my ex...

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Downgrading hasn't worked for me. I broke up with my 2.5-yr ex partially because I couldn't experience the chemistry/attraction I had with my previous gf, who was quite hot. I was very very frustrated for a couple months.

I'm in my 20s. I've read that when you are young, chemistry is almost dominant. When you grow older, personality, values kick in.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove all HB ratings, downgrade concepts, upgrade concepts, all that. Don't even compare girls. If a girl gets your dıck twitching take her out, bang her, make her your gf. Although similarly insane, they're all different lol.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Remove all HB ratings, downgrade concepts, upgrade concepts, all that. Don't even compare girls. If a girl gets your dıck twitching take her out, bang her, make her your gf. Although similarly insane, they're all different lol.
Thank you. Just...thank you. Never understood some people's fascination with these ratings when we all know that what one person finds as an 8 may be a 5 to someone else.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
LP700-4 said:
Thank you. Just...thank you. Never understood some people's fascination with these ratings when we all know that what one person finds as an 8 may be a 5 to someone else.

there is some truth to this... while i was deep in the juju with my ex, i didn't notice how hot one of my work colleagues was... since the break up, this girl is making my c@ck twitch on a major level

not as refined lookwise as my ex, but way way hotter body!

also had a date with this chick, who facialy looked avergae, not exactly the prettiest thing you saw, but man hot slim body

my ex was very pretty in the face... very... but body wise, she was losing it... putting on wieght, losing her toned shapes

mind you she is 46 now... in 4 years time, she will be a 50 year old... her looks are on the way out

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:
there is some truth to this... while i was deep in the juju with my ex, i didn't notice how hot one of my work colleagues was... since the break up, this girl is making my c@ck twitch on a major level

not as refined lookwise as my ex, but way way hotter body!

also had a date with this chick, who facialy looked avergae, not exactly the prettiest thing you saw, but man hot slim body

my ex was very pretty in the face... very... but body wise, she was losing it... putting on wieght, losing her toned shapes

mind you she is 46 now... in 4 years time, she will be a 50 year old... her looks are on the way out
Yup. Those looks can only last for so long. At the end of the day most men find that it is the personality and values you will have to contend with.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
VladPatton said:
Agreed, thats why some people get confused with the whole "theyre all the same" but "everyone is different". All women are mentally insane, however in their personality they are different (interests, goals, future etc).

I like that VP, good stuff. Thats like comparing apples to oranges, ya just cant do it!

smurfs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Downgrading has worked for me...

Why? Because I have found that the HB9/10's have an appetite for drama and are generally a mental case in some way.

They hot ones always seem to fit 2 of the 3 dating criterias
1. Are sexually open - borderline nympho = tick
2. Are considered good looking/hot = tick
3. Are gentle, hard to anger, always happy and even tempered = cross

With the compromise of number 2, I have been much happier