Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

doubts of a noob

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so hey guys second post, following things here and reading a lot.

so let's get to this kind of problem who is kinda eating my mind now.

I did try to hit on the girl who work with me, well it didn't fly, and we get in bad terms for some time, after our boss kind said for both of us to stop that bad air around. so we worked over it and we started to talk again all nice again,

then after that thing I just start to read more here (well I find this place because of her so per speak), and started to spin some plates here and there, so after sometime she start going out to lunch with me and the boss(since we all eat at the same place) something she wasn't doing because we was not talking,
so she saw me talking with the girl who work on that restaurant we go, and asked in a playfull way what I wanted with her, I just said:

what I wanted is my problem.
she keep smilling after I asnwered that and said to me she had a boyfriend.
with I answer again, it not my problem, also she was only one of others.
then we started to kinda joke and tease each other for sometime, in a playfull thing, then we was not talking more about it, and she was all again telling me her life again to me something she had stoped and started again now.

after a week, she asked to me about the girl I was hitting on the restaurant during the morning, I said:

it's cool and all, it not like i'm serious about her and just want to see where it will go. then she says.
I want to know too.... for her BF (since she knows him).
I give her that look like yeah right.

then we did go again for lunch and the girl was not there today, and in a playfull manner she says:

awww, she is not here today.
I said you give it more importance then I do.
she become a little angry, and said "she wouldn't talk more with me."
I said feh, ok, and turn my back to her.(was smilling during the whole talk)
then she tease me saying
if I didn't cared, I wouldn't be angry. and more small talk

so here is the deal here what from what I said here you guys think she is doing? or thinking? what that behavior you guys think is happening here.

like I said before I want to use her pretty much like a guinea pig for my dealings trying to improve my game.

also it do worth mentioning I started going to the gym again, so i'm getting in shape again with also kinda open some doors with the woman or just for me reading here kind make me keep my eyes open for what happen around me.

sorry for the long post. if you guys need any clarification please ask, english is not my main language.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering that you already got in trouble at work once over this girl, it would be better to experiment on someone else. Even if you could have sex with her, if your job is worth much to you, then she's not worth it. If your boss had to choose between the two of you in order to keep the peace at work, don't think you would keep your job just because you're more qualified. If you want to fvck her, then he probably does too, so he'll fire you and not her.

There are plenty of women to meet outside of work. Practice on them.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds very, very suspicious to me.
Remember that women are capable of ANYTHING.
They can be nice as pie to your face and then shyt all over you if it suits their own ends.
They can look deep into your eyes and tell you they love you, but 30 mins later they'll call in sick to work and spend the day fvcking some other dude (I was that "other dude" with this chick last week. Two hours after I'd been banging her against my bedroom wall, she was posting Facebook photos of her and her boyfriend at dinner for their six-year anniversary).

Do not let this girl into your private life. She sounds like bad news.
Just be courteous and professional with her, nothing more.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bible well it won't happen, pretty much she only file things and do what everyone in the office tell her to do, also the boss is really old and he is already pissed with her for errors she did before, and even so if it would send me off I can find another not that big deal for me

@greasypig hence why I though of asking here, pretty much what she says never keep up what she does, in one of our fights she said she never cared for what I think but less then a week later there she was asking my opnion over things, she is kinda extremally difficult for me to try to read , course it also work better when i'm not involved, so i'm also thinking maybe because I like her its clouding my judgement in the matter.

did latelly cutting her of on what she asks sometimes, like I said trying to spin plates and working on 2 girls, so even with my previous dealing with her goes sour, I think I can learn here because she is that difficult for me to read.
so that kind of thinking could really help or i'm way of?

also its kinda difficult you cut her a lot when she works now close to me and keep asking things and telling things she is doing, thing is I never even asked

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't read anything into her talking to you....women can't shut up or they'd explode. IF she wanted you so bad, she had her chance.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is not she wanting me or not, is me getting where she is wanting to go, leading me even if I already show up talking with another woman and wanting to know? even so if after the times I said to her she don't need to worry for me trying anything on her because her immaturity really turn me off? saying she is not worth the time and all? she is not good?

well new info I get, really I didn't even look for it but I kind find it by accident. looks like she is seeing someone but the funny part is another guy shows up today giving her flowers.

i'm asking here more like for me to learn and see this kind of patern in the future like if is something I should always stay far or just play along to see till where it takes me, and I also ask for opnions here to see if my way of thinking is wrong and for now looks it is, and also its not like I will stop to find others girls to spend time with :)

for now what I can see its ignore her, toss her aside.

for now i'm just doing being polite, showing I'm having a good time (not with her), though sometimes I laught at her face for stupid things she do or say, saying right after it, she don't deserve, or she is not worth (with piss her off a little).

and like I said I can reading too much into it, but i'm trying to learn here to improve my game.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may just want the attention, all women do to a degree. search attention wh0re in this site and else where... other wise known as AW

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm yeah I think its the AW think, she just love be the center of attencion.

any more opnions?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm like asking her to help me doing something, or for the likes of it, invite her to do something I want??

or like I did one time, since she says she like to talk to me (damned time I choose to flirt with someone of my work), told her if she helps me to store all office materials they just had deliver, she could talk?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok last post about this just to keep the record, lesson learned I guess but let's resume this.

ok things goes sore with this girl but we was talking friendly, and she was now sending mixed signals, she tell me she likes to talk with me and like to hang out, this week pretty much on tuesday, I asked her out to go to the movies and asked why she and not the other girl she knows I was talking about, I said I wanted to see the movie and she would mostly likely not let me watch it (hinting she won't keep her hands of me).

she asked if was tuesday, if was she can't then I said nah, thursday or friday would be better, then she said we would see, but smilling.

wednesday didn´t even talk about it. thurday I said to her let's go tomorrow it would be better and she agrees (also pretty much this week every time I arrive to work she looked at my eyes and smiled).

then today I said to her want to meet there or you would come to another place then go, then out of nowhere she said she will not go, she forget about it and all crap, told me she don't think its a good idea because what happened before and all, I said to her ok I get it, and stop talking to her a little pissed, but still trying to hide it.

boss come ask for a thing and when she was trying to talk to me about something I jsut leave the place go after boss sort things out about the request, then she asked me why I will ignore her, I say to her what you really want me to say? after that disrespect you just showed up? you say you would go then on the day you no can't go and forgot? then jsut talked to her when needed, she still tryed to talk with me for 2 times and said don't want to know.

pretty much my stuborness make me do this shlt again, wisdow learned on the hard way...

opnions about this last thing or the whole ordeal are welcome, saying if I did good to finally put the ***** in the NC or more importantly how I deal with it is a good help for the future.

still feeling stupid, yeah that is what I get for caring.....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a little pissed, but still trying to hide it.

Work on the "hiding it" part. Everyone gets mad, but when you let her know that you are angry at being rejected that will only weaken your position.

This is why you don't hit on co-workers - you still have to talk to her every day. Act like nothing happened, never mention it again, and find another girl.