Double's Workout Series: Operation Cut

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually it's for me like a dream comming true. only eating when i'm hungry, playing soccer whenever i want, going for a jog with friends whenever the **** i want, taking pills that work like amphetamin, becomming one of the hottest man in the village, being able to walk without sweating. doesnt sound that bad.

in two days it may begin, only my whey is ****ing missing!!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double u can eat when you want when you're cutting?

thought u had to keep the 6 meals a day and protein intake up?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gav - thanks man!:)

silver - i was just making a witty comment because you gotta keep the ****y lifeforce under control:D of course i will eat 5-7meals a day. i will decrease the protein intake from 300-400 to 200. that should be enough, i will see how it works.
but seriously eating 6meals is for me eating when i want, what is a little bit hunger against force feeding yourself to (almost) puking multiple times a day? maybe i am wrong here and cutting will be even more terrible but i am pretty confident about it. except that i can't drink. tomorrow will be the day, my whey has arrived today. i'm excited how the ECA will work, maybe i purchased a fake because it is illegal here, lol!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you look alot bigger now double! And you have increased your mass evenly which most people fail to do. It's hard to give any good critizism because you do have some BF.

Calves seems a little bit small though, arms are looking good, and you have a strong back. I'll say what I think after you are done cutting. =)

Today is the day man, no more stuffing your mouth full until you can't eat anymore.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment, decisive! fukkkkin eat man =]

Finally, lifeforce. okay, i waited to post my personal opinion and will say it now. then i have to cut fast to know yours. i agree it's pretty evenly, really cool that it looks like that only with 6exercises. i think chest and back has the most mass....maybe shoulders. i'm really proud that my shoulders are too big for many shirts now, haha i love big shoulders =] i think the quads have gotten the most mass in the last months....no surprise. but the downside is only one jeans fits me now, my two others are like a second skin, the ladies can have a very good look at my azz and thighs....but a little bit loose feels more comfortable :p but have no money for new jeans, whatever at least i have ONE haha. forearms lack a bit i think......but im already doing wrist curls. arms are medium but i gained good on them. calves are really lacking i should train them on the day where i dont do squats. but i have no gym and i think it is to dangerous to stand on a weight plate ´without a rack.

----------------
cutting started today

weight in the morning without everything:175,2lbs
waist:36,0" or 91,5cm.......

i woke up often in the night because i forgot taking my ZMA and was so excited about cutting, LOL! every time i woke up, i had a dream about cutting. one time i was with my family in vacation because they wanted to travel to a country far away and only there i could get the best fatburner. so i travelled with them. but i had to climb a huge mountain to get to the store that sells them. one girl did go with me, she was good looking only some fat on her azz, lol!i tried to hit it when we did a break than i awoke:eek:

an other dream i was on a parking lot. it was a illegal market. i purchased the brand new ultimate fatburner. it had the best of every world: best fat burning effect, the energy like on speed, and hallucinogen effects with flashy colours. only downside was that it was a capsule that you had to painfully INJECT. so, only for hardcore athletes lol.

is this normal?

ECA stack works pretty good, no bad side effects. i took only one pill. did some slow cardio, my heart did beat very fast, so i continued walking than again slow jogging.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weight:171lbs
waist:91,0cm

is this water weight loss normal or am i loosing too much??

[removed] chicken breast with brown rice
[added]lean pig with broccoli
[new stats]carbs around 100
[new stats]protein around 250
[added]refeed day because of the low carb on diet days
refeed day=mass dextrose, pasta with tomato sauce, bread. and the usual amount of protein. i am going for at least 400g of dextrose, maybe more we will see. or maybe adding some cola.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
172lbs
90,7cm

i'm looking forward on the refeed day :D

non workout note: women in stores etc are normally very friendly nowadays. but some are very evil - haters! like i was buying salad and the cashier did say friendly hello and goodbye to everybody in the line but me LOL entertaining. must be totally frustrated. probably wondered why she never could get a hot guy and read on an internet forum that ignoring him and being a challenge makes his **** hard for her;)
saw a fatazz with a hot sweet asian woman(married). if i should ever somewhen consider to marry i will keep that in my mind. somehow i like asians anyway

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weight:172lbs
waist:90cm

have i already said that going from ~~4000 to 2000calories makes me a little bit hungry:crackup: because it does :woo: lot was bowling yesterday and won a shot of whiskey LOL the whole world is against me. many questions and a bit of rolling eyes about why im not drinking beer. a lot of rolling eyes because of my eating so much and after that wanting to loose the weight(as expected). also a lots of rolling eyes because i won't go to some parties because i can't drink. and to some parties i come but don't drink either(REALLY REALLY HOPE SO). **** GREAT AFTER GREAT AFTER GREAT PARTY GREAT WEATHER GREAT EVERYTHING FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. i think i have to stay at home. WHAT CHANCE DO I HAVE IF EVERYBODY IS AGAINST ME CUTTING???? I MEAN EVERYBODY ****ING EVERYVBODY ENCCOURAGES ME TO DRINK/EAT A LITTLE BIT JUNK. EVERYBODY. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i cheated with a little bit cola(like 100cals). on my birthday i will cheat ´with some white rice, have to go to the restaurant!

my feet HURT LIKE **** WHILE JOGGING. bought new running shoes. helped a little bit. i guess im just too fat. really hurts horrible

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back after 10day break

military press

4x45
4x45
4x45

chin ups

11x
7x
5x

deads

7x90
6x90
5x90

DAMN HARD with low energy.....the vision almost getting black etc.....espiacially deadlifts were KILL....my muscles weren't the problem....problem was the energy

WELL WE WILL SEE IF I GAIN MY STRENGTH BACK OR IF I LOST/LOSE MUSCLE.......WE WILL SEE

stats in the morning as usual without everything:
weight:170lbs
waist:~89,0cm

played a lot of soccer yesterday and ate almost no carbs

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
170lbs
88,5cm

today and tomorrow no cardio, need a little bit relaxing everything hurttttttts:D

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
170lbs
88,5cm

dude, what happened to your height? you a wee body building munchkin?

:) heh, moan the cutting

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gav :crackup: im a ****ing swole dwarf

170,8lbs
88,0cm

ummmmm maybe i'm measuring false and i havent lost fat at all......really really weird stats i cant believe that i pack on muscle.....

ordered coc#1 need to get my deads up :up:

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
170,8lbs/77,5kg

87,5cm

today is first refeedday, oh lovely carbs come to me:)

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bentoverrows

5x65
4x65
4x65

decline bench

4x69
5x65
6x65

squats

4x83
4x83
4x83

weight 77,0kg
waist 87,5cm

after im done with cutting i will use the following program

day1

speed deads 7sets x3reps
weighted chin ups 3x3
reverse/wrist curls 1set each 5-8
reverse biceps curl straight bar 1set 5-8
dips

day2

bentoverrows
weighted dips 3x3
squats

day3

chinups
military press
deads

:cool:

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
military press

5x45
5x45
4x45

chin ups

13x new record
5x+5kg
4x+5kg

deads

4x102
3x102
3x102
GRIP LAGGING NEED MY COC#1!!also felt dizzy but thats normal due to low calorie diet........i want my horny aggressive energetic self back :///

76kg
85,5cm

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pull nice weight here double. You get stronger even when you cut. You get down in weight in a good rate too. It will be ****ing beautiful to see some pics when you're done.

CoC doesn't build support strenght all that good IMO, static holds are way cooler for building support strength. But it's cool to have a crushing grip. My brother tried to crush my hand when my mothers man faked like I pressed his hand too hard. It ended with his ring slicing up his hand when I pressed back too hard. :( Damn strength ;)

Anyway.. do some static holds man and the grip will get strong!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha funny about the grip.

what kind of grip should i use for static holds?? and the same weight as for deadlifts?? i really need to get my grip strength up - one rep more and i would have prolly destroyed the floor.

hehe yeh it's going pretty good so far........but it could have gotten a lot better. my knee joints and feet hurt so i cant do cardio. i'm ill so i can't lift that good. also drunk two beers and ate too much white rice on my birthday, do i look fat in my tanktop now??

who can decode the ******** in the last sentence and give an appropriate answer......will get a thumps up smilie from me:crackup: