Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double your dating!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone read this book, I have it and want to know what you think about it. I'm thinking of basing some of my post's on his info. I wont copy him of course.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BLEH!

Its really a dried out simplified anally rententive version of a ****load of more complicated **** he learnd from Ross. But it works. It focus' on the basics, and gets the point across. There are better foundations for posts, but there are MANY, MANY worse as well.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u can download this crap off kazza

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was getting all the DYD emails about the time I started looking into the ways of the DJ, it's all oversimplified and some points i totally disagree with (ie getting emails instead of phone numbers, bullsh!t). Basically it's all quite vague and obscure, although I totally agree with his C&F style (but then, that can be taken too far like I used to do).

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David D'Angelo is a businessman plain and simple. He's out to get money that's why he's constantly putting out new products.

The DYD products are a waste of money. Just subscribe to his mailbag. I learned more from his mailbag than i ever did reading his book and i got the book for free. Eventually, after a few months his tips will get repetitive. When that happens you've heard all he has to say.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, he says get both, not just emails. its easier for a girl to give u her email then if u just ask for phone number.. u just ask IF she has it, not if shel give it to u, and then give her a paper.. and while shes writing it u ask her to put her number too.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad one of you (Lost) actually remembered what is David D. teaches about the emails. He may be a business man (richie rich) but he still knows his s-hit. Now let's not focus on how someone else's stuff doesn't work, and concentrate on gettin ours to work! :D