“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Double team a girl

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
I think it's sometimes a smart thing in some instances to have you and a friend double team girls. A girl I know that likes me invited me to a party with alot of people I don't know (but she obviousally knows) and told her I'm going to bring my friend (that she knows well). I think it's better cause when me and this friend of mine are together our confidence level goes up sky high, we are good at getting girls hot and horny if we double team them. Especially considering there will be alot of potentional alpha male type people at the party, which will lower my confidence level if I'm alone. What you think?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Yeah. but how do you decide who actually gets her? Or do you take the double team method ALL the way? ;)
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Obviouslly, this works best on groups of girls. :)
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i just did this last night. it worked. i left them early tho. i wasn't interested with the girls. my friend was. so i let them be. he got her number. but i doubt its the real one.
 
Top