Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double Standard

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...lovestruck-reporter-goes-viral-172244089.html

Female TV reporter bluntly hitting on a baseball player. Judging by the comments section of the article/video most men recognize the fact that this is a double standard's. If a man were to hit on a woman like that during a professional interview then he would be fired on the spot and then be sued for sexual harassment.

How sad that this is the new reality.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a joke. All this sort of sh1t should be filed away and unleashed the next time some poor bastard gets hauled over the coals for something similar.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Who cares.
I guess there are some people who care that their personal rights are being curbed & sacrificed in favour of a feminist agenda that seeks to destroy patriarchal masculinity while at the same time enjoying those rights themsleves.

What you are saying Colossus that it don't matter if Feminism continue's to expand their agenda, with the way things are going some feminists would like nothing more then arrest men who hit on women in public (if they don't like it of course).

Its already almost illegal to write blogs about seducing women because some civil rights group deemed it as a 'hate crime', not to mention in Brazil who are really pushing feminist ideology you can't even do that anymore but who cares right?!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Who cares.
I gotta agree. it is what it is. some **** in life isn't fair, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

there is a fine line between understanding the fem-centric world we live in and becoming bitter and spiteful.

I have no desire to become bitter, I just want to adapt and evolve to overcome.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...lovestruck-reporter-goes-viral-172244089.html

Female TV reporter bluntly hitting on a baseball player. Judging by the comments section of the article/video most men recognize the fact that this is a double standard's. If a man were to hit on a woman like that during a professional interview then he would be fired on the spot and then be sued for sexual harassment.

How sad that this is the new reality.
There are some exceptions, and it depends on the "victimized" female.

For example: Joe Namath's drunk a$$ hit on Suze Kolber on Monday Night Football years ago, viewed by millions, and there was no huge backlash.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
It's a joke.
Yes. But it's the funny kind that is supposed to make you laugh. Being mad over it is like being angry with Stephen Colbert for his conservative views.

Maybe you have to be a Cardinal fan to get the joke. Freese is like The Messiah around St Louis.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I thought her tweet showed her immaturity. Thanks randoms? is that the replacement for the "creepy" word now? Are girls going to call guys "randoms" now? It just astonishes me the female mindset because they honestly never grow up mentally. They say men tend to mature slower then women, but I see no proof of that. it's the opposite in fact.
I agree. That's a myth. It may have come from physical changes in early teenhood. The fact is that women remain forever children and men skyrocket past them. Of course, the media says otherwise every chance it gets.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I gotta agree. it is what it is. some **** in life isn't fair, put on your big boy pants and deal with it. .
Most things in life aren't fair and yes by the end of the day you have to put your big boy pants and deal with it or be left behind. Even the best bloggers like Heartiste, Rosh and our very own Rollo chime in from time to time on the state of the union (women) which a common theme does emerge: quality of women are deteriorating while personal freedom for men are being slowly curbed. At some point you have to wake up before the Nazi's knock on your door looking for your papers but by this time it will be too late and you will have nothing but a skirt to put on instead of big boy pants.

backbreaker said:
there is a fine line between understanding the fem-centric world we live in and becoming bitter and spiteful. .
There is a gray area in between where you have to understand the fem-centric world, where its headed and either do something about it or find ways to flourish with in it. Being bitter and spiteful are for those who just give up.

backbreaker said:
I have no desire to become bitter, I just want to adapt and evolve to overcome.
Well hopefully by the time your son hits kindergarten, the agenda of gender-neutral environment won't be around as of yet to ensure "equality" for everyone. I am sure you would be thrilled if your son decides to start wearing dresses, paint his fingernails and hate everything masculinity stand for. But no need to become bitter over it, just accept it as is like a tornado coming while you are chilling on a park bench and finding a way to adapt to it ;).

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I thought her tweet showed her immaturity. Thanks randoms? is that the replacement for the "creepy" word now? Are girls going to call guys "randoms" now? It just astonishes me the female mindset because they honestly never grow up mentally. They say men tend to mature slower then women, but I see no proof of that. it's the opposite in fact.
It isn't a myth...women are considered more mature, only because the majority of men are just outright childish morons (except for the enlightened minority). For women, that's like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome (Thank you Mitch from Waiting).

Thought process of most men "durrr....durrr....football.....durr.....mma.....ooh! she so purty! (drools)"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
It isn't a myth...women are considered more mature, only because the majority of men are just outright childish morons (except for the enlightened minority). For women, that's like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome (Thank you Mitch from Waiting).

Thought process of most men "durrr....durrr....football.....durr.....mma.....ooh! she so purty! (drools)"
the only reason women think this is beucase men agree with women beucase they think it will get them close to getting laid

a man will tell a woman the nuclear launch codes if it mean getting a blow job.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the only reason women think this is beucase men agree with women beucase they think it will get them close to getting laid

a man will tell a woman the nuclear launch codes if it mean getting a blow job.
You're exactly right....this is what happens when not enough blood reaches your brain because its too busy circulating somewhere else.

On a side note, I had a similar incident where a flirty female coworker, very attractive but engaged, starting rubbing herself on me in a joking manner. Now she's touched me on the shoulder before and I'm cool with that but this time she really got in my personal space and made me uncomfortable because she was engaged and I'm not big on messing around with coworkers

I flinched away from her, gave her a WTF look and said in a surprised voice "what are you doing?" She became really embarrassed and apologized and it was cool and all I imagine if the roles were flipped I would have been hung out to dry as an "evil male".

Unfortunately, too many guys in my position would have lapped up all the attention they could get from her and even try to sleep with her (since many of them have no qualms about sleeping with engaged/married chicks). These are the "pvssy at all costs" men that let women get away with murder for a little bit of play.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:

I don't know... I used to think that myself but this might be that those guys are the most visible.

By far, once I got into my 30s, I noticed that most men (I'm saying most now, not all) realize they need to live by some sort of principles as they start building a career.

I also think it's because men's childish behavior is out in the open and recognized as such, and is also very temporary and superficial, whereas women's childishness is full of subterfuge and is deeply embedded in their day-to-day, hour-by-hour dealings.

Men come to learn that successful life is about responsibility, while women learn to get by with minimal responsibility (just like a child).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
It just astonishes me the female mindset because they honestly never grow up mentally. They say men tend to mature slower then women, but I see no proof of that. it's the opposite in fact.
lol totally agree! Most women remind me of little girls so thats how I treat them. There's a reason men run the world.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people is simply unable to tell the difference between social skills and maturity, thats why the big lie of women maturing faster than men exists.

Its no different than considering someone intelligente simply because he memorized that book that allowed me to get a high mark, as if school marks and intelligence were the same thing.
Just memorize something and repeat it as a parrott and you will be considered intelligent from your teacher, this trick got women to score high in the school system, read and repeat...just dont think too much.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
whereas women's childishness is full of subterfuge and is deeply embedded in their day-to-day, hour-by-hour dealings.

Men come to learn that successful life is about responsibility, while women learn to get by with minimal responsibility (just like a child).
yes because as childish or irresponsible as a woman might be there are a plethora of men smart, dumb, middle class, poor, wealthy who lust for the moist space between her legs.

Until puzzy becomes a salable commodity in an open market like liquor, gold, or food the most ignorant woman can rule over the wisest man.

IN SHORT AS ANCIENT MEN KNEW WOMEN ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO OWN THEIR VAGINAS...its rightful owner is the man who protects, feeds and therefore owns her...the female is willful, capricious, and vengeful who never abandon her childish ways

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Well hopefully by the time your son hits kindergarten, the agenda of gender-neutral environment won't be around as of yet to ensure "equality" for everyone. I am sure you would be thrilled if your son decides to start wearing dresses, paint his fingernails and hate everything masculinity stand for. But no need to become bitter over it, just accept it as is like a tornado coming while you are chilling on a park bench and finding a way to adapt to it ;).
I fear when kids of that generation get to school, they might be all called "hens" instead of boys and girls, and get totally brainwashed with 100% gender neutralising programs.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
For women, that's like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome (Thank you Mitch from Waiting).
Just out of interest, is that quoting Waiting, as in the Ryan Reynolds film? Glad I missed that.