Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double matches on HotorNot

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody else seem to experience how absurdly hard it is to get a double match? Yeah, I know the photo is a huge factor in decision making, but mine is pretty good. Highest rating was an 8.4 but now it's stagnating at 7.6. After 2 weeks, only one HB clicked YES to me and she deleted the match when I didn't respond the same day (yet it was okay for HER to bide time).
Can't see anything particularly wrong with my profile. Just that I'm a film student and that I like to attend metal gigs.

I'm guessing their vaunted "30,00 double matches in the last 15 hours" statistic is mostly from the higher age brackets and gay couples.

Any advice on how to tip the odds in my favor (besides being gay or over 40)?

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on what you look like. I get excited when i get a double match, and it almost makes me want to sign up and contact them. Then i click that FREE NOTE button, and it says, "This person has 83 double matches!" So i FORGET THAT.

You rule cause you listen to METAL!

pbguru

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno...they seem to come in groups or not at all...

mine was as high as a 9.4 but has levelled at 8.8 and i havent gotten any matches till last week...then i get 3, go figure.

hows your greeting read? cause i had to tweak mine till i got some responses...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh My highest rating was 9.8..then I put on another foto with a different look (the first was the "preppy, well dressed look" the second photo was the "bad boy, head band , earing" look which Im at 8.4 now

I got a double Match from this GORGEOUS little 9..she had SUPER HIGH IL..I was supposed to call her saturday up for a party..and I didnt..and she erased my double match ahahahh

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep clicking "yes" to all the girls you like in your area. The matches will roll on in once you start clicking a lot. I don't mean give up your standards, I just mean to go through a helluva lot.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there like an imbalance of hotter chicks on different sites??

I notice I get really high scores on HotorNot(and most of the girls arent too good looking)

but I will get like a 4/10 on Face The Jury..with the same photo..Face The Jury has hotter chicks

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Is there like an imbalance of hotter chicks on different sites??

I notice I get really high scores on HotorNot(and most of the girls arent too good looking)

but I will get like a 4/10 on Face The Jury..with the same photo..Face The Jury has hotter chicks
I also noticed this discrepancy. The system in HotorNot is supposedly more balanced and it accounts for some people having unusual standards (some only have a range of 1 to 5). Also, FTJ seems to be more of a haven for narcissists to communicate amongst themselves.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I also noticed on HotOrNot..I get alot of 1's or 2's (I am by Far NOT even close to a 1 or a 2!!)

but then my overall rating is in the 8's or 9's

heh I noticed in FTJ..most of the "top guys" all have pierced faces..and always wearing like a hat or a cap..and usually built..or scrawny skinny

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
Does anybody else seem to experience how absurdly hard it is to get a double match? Yeah, I know the photo is a huge factor in decision making, but mine is pretty good. Highest rating was an 8.4 but now it's stagnating at 7.6. After 2 weeks, only one HB clicked YES to me and she deleted the match when I didn't respond the same day (yet it was okay for HER to bide time).
Can't see anything particularly wrong with my profile. Just that I'm a film student and that I like to attend metal gigs.

I'm guessing their vaunted "30,00 double matches in the last 15 hours" statistic is mostly from the higher age brackets and gay couples.

Any advice on how to tip the odds in my favor (besides being gay or over 40)?
Hmmm, well I have a very good picture of mysef up there (got a 9.4 but objectively I don't view myself as an actual 9.4) and within the first two weeks I had almost 20 double matches. The b!tches were flooding in. I chatted to a few(5-6) online, realized they were complete wackos, attention wh0res, etc..and blocked them over IM. Since then I haven't been able to land any new double matches. It's been about two months since I was first on and I think I have 3 double matches right now.

Personally I think HotOrNot sucks because it's not an actual dating sate - it's flooded with b!tches that just want attention and like to chat on IM with dudes that don't have nor will ever have any intention of meeting with in real life.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I dont view myself as an actual 9.8 either

But most of my double matches would work because I would click about 20-30 people I would like to meet a week or every other week

Its more like entertainment for me..I dont really care to hook up with anyone on there unless she was devastangly gorgeous

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a 9.6 on Hot or Not and it levelled out to 9.4 after 400-something votes. I definately do not think I am even a 9, more like a 7-8. I had some double matches but then to contact them I had to pay, bleh! What is the price like for you guys that pay? I didnt even bother looking, this was like 6 months ago and I havent gone back since.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the limit before they see how many double matches you have? im guessing its 50 but im not sure? does anyone want to double match eachother to see if it says the "they have XX double matches"? i have about 45 and after i talk to girls i delete them. my system is i go through a ton of matches... then i email them and say "blah blah blah whats your im name?" then i have a text file of girls with their link on there and their im name so i dont forget who they are. i've only been doing it a week or so but i'm having huge success with some hot girls.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to delete some of my matches, it isn't hard to get them at all. Diffeent pics some 8.x current one is 9.9 all of them get double matches easy.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try letsmeetornot.com. and get them to fix it... cuz it's free!

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tx_xp
Trying to delete some of my matches, it isn't hard to get them at all. Diffeent pics some 8.x current one is 9.9 all of them get double matches easy.
yeah a lot of the girls are flakey as hell. but with 50+ matches you cant go wrong.