"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Double Lay Report from yesterday...it was a good day

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Awesome first dates! Please share the name of the whiskey. Would love to add it to my budding bar at home.
It's called XXX Distillery Tennessee Caramel Whiskey...it is around $23-25 fora 750 ml bottle

 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69

bonesmahoney

Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
108
Looksmaxing forum eh? I've lost 15 to 20 pounds this year, quite close to the ideal lean athletic look. How much difference has it made? Very little.
 
Top