Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double Entendres

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I came to a huge insight a while back. Was meaning to post it for a while....

A guy should never use a double entendre, I have realized.

A double entendre, if someone isn't used to the term, is when a phrase or word can be interpreted two ways -- one sexual.

Like a chick who's scheduling appointments somewhere saying breathily, "Let's see where I can FIT you in."

I came to this insight after a personal experience.

A woman I have a professional relationship was (is) clearly into me. And she left a message using double entendres, especially the world "come." She was like, you can "cooooome" over at about.... And she said it really breathy, too.

And so I sent an e-mail later using the double entendre of a vehicle being "serviced."

And then I realized -- Christ, guys just can't do this.

And guys just can't use double entendres because chicks will be put off by it.

And the reason a chicks will be put of by a double entedre is that GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DIRECT. Guys are not supposed to beat around the bush. When a girl calls a guy "creepy" or "sketchy" it's because he's probably into her, but he's being indirect about it, and it makes her uncomfortable.

What a woman admires really much in a guy is a guy who just sees what he wants and goes right after it.

Here are two opposite case studies:

1. A guy is in a bar. He likes a chick at the bar. He immediately walks up to her and says, "Hi, I"m -----, what's your name?" He makes some small talk and some personal talk with her for like ten minutes, then he asks her out.

2. A guy is in a bar. He likes a chick at the bar. He waits to make eye contact. He makes eye contact? But did she give him the signal. He waits for some more eye contact. He can't get any. So he sidles in that direction and orders a drink at the bar by her. He waits for her to turn around. She doesn't. Then he says, "Pardon me, do you know where the restrooms are?" And by this time she knows JUST WHAT THE FUKK is going on and is sketched out, and tells him. And then he leaves. And then later when she walks out of the bar, he happens to be there smoking a cigarette, and he says to her, "Excuse me...." Now that kind of shhit happens all the time to chicks when guys are pusssies -- and chicks call it creepy or sketchy.

So directness is valued by a woman. And that's why a double entendre is going to hurt a guy.

If you guys want to see the kind of behavior in a guy that a woman will really admire, a good example is H. Bogart in _The African Queen_. Strong, well-controlled, speaking few words, polite. All women will be into such a guy.

So use a double entendre at your hazard.

--BGC

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree halfway. There is a time and place for double entendres, they need not show lack of directness. Probably making use of this technique when you have not built up a certain amount of rapport with a women is suicide as it comes across as creepy, as BGC states. However, elegant use of double meanings on a woman with which you already have rapport can show intelligence, a good sense of humor, and immediate playfulness. Sometimes. I do remeber an incidence wherein I used about 5 double entendres in the space of several minutes and the woman I was talking to was so completely oblivious or stupid that they went right over her head.

Peace.

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGC
Guys,

And the reason a chicks will be put of by a double entedre is that GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DIRECT. Guys are not supposed to beat around the bush. When a girl calls a guy "creepy" or "sketchy" it's because he's probably into her, but he's being indirect about it, and it makes her uncomfortable.

--BGC
Was this suppose to be a double entendres. "Guys are not suppose to beat around the bush" :D

So the bottom line gentlemen don't beat around the bush, stick it directly in the hole!! :cool:

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that the core of Ross Jeffries' teachings? Using words that may trick your prospect's mind.

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honeyshark,

I agree with you.

I was thinking exclusively from the frame of a CHICK WITH WHOM YOU HAVEN'T BANGED.

To me chicks can be divided into two categories -- chicks in whose pusssies you've inserted your cok, and chicks in whose pusssies you have not inserted your cok.

So much, in my point of view, changes once you insert you cok into a chick's pusssy that you just about OWN HER afterward.

So if there is a girl with whom you've banged enough that you two are really really uninhibited with each other, then double entendres and wordplay can show your prowess at things intellectual.

But then again, once you've banged a chick you pretty much can stop thinking about how to bang her -- it gets so much easier after you part those lips fresh....

--BGC