Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Double-Booking"

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something that I can see no down side to:

"Double-Book" your dates or meetings with women. If you have two or three females that you may link up with for a particular event or activity, do what doctors and dentists do..."Double-Book".

That's right. PURPOSEFULLY schedule more than one girl for the same day. IF IT COMES DOWN TO THE DAY BEFORE AND YOU HAVE RECEIVED NO BAILOUTS OR CANCELATIONS - -You call one of the women and cancel for urgent personal reasons, but do not give details. Simppy be sincere and state that you will get together again very soon. "Double-Booking" is conceptually sound for a number of reasons:

1. You interact with more women for more time...you work the game and practice your convo more than normal.

2. For the day or activity in question, you greatly decrease the risk of being left without company at the last minute.

3. One of the main tenets of DJism is to cancel dates every so often, so as to appear very busy and give a greater impression that your time is very valuable. Women are attracted to this.

4. It helps you to maintain a "roster" of potentials that you interact with on a regular basis.

**I know that it sounds strange, but I believe that this is a good idea every so often. A DJ is not afraid of losing any particular girl for any reason, and you'll find that cancelling a date makes a girl MORE interested, NOT LESS. I've been studying the DJ system for almost a year now and I'm having a great deal of results.

BELIEVE IN THE SYSTEM...have faith, this stuff works, BIG TIME>

(PoachR75 returns after a hiatus!)

Hope all the geniuses are still here...
Galactus, Gio, Tricky, RKTek, etc.)

------------------
"We've got a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she's ordered the lobster. There's no point in waiting for the cavalry, because, as of this moment, the cavalry is US."
-- The Shoveler, "Mystery Men"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done this yet but I heard Rick H. will occasionally invite multiple women to the same coffee meeting and watch them fight over him upon arrival.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
I haven't done this yet but I heard Rick H. will occasionally invite multiple women to the same coffee meeting and watch them fight over him upon arrival.

It would be interesting to watch, but unless you still manage to get laid with all of them, I don't think it would be worth it. Plus all of the women would think that youre some kind of player and they'll all turn on you.

[This message has been edited by Page (edited 06-19-2002).]

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus all of the women would think that youre some kind of player and they'll all turn on you.
Page, Page, Page.. No girl ever backs down from competition. Yeah, they might be a little disgusted (or at least act like it), but later they will be eating out of your hand. Even if they hate you, they would rather cut off an arm than lose you to "that girl".

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Powertrip:
Page, Page, Page.. No girl ever backs down from competition. Yeah, they might be a little disgusted (or at least act like it), but later they will be eating out of your hand. Even if they hate you, they would rather cut off an arm than lose you to "that girl".

True, I forgot to think about that when I posted. Fair enough.