"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Dopamine Spikes

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Before going further, I realize that there will be some members that 'claim' this has never happened to them. Okay, sure. What ever. I'll save you the time from offering nothing productive and build you up by saying "you are the man" or something else uplifting.

Anyway... back to the topic of "dopamine spikes." This is when you are typically calm and cool with women, but you run into a specific type of female that for some reason (not something she says, but simply her presence) leaves you losing your 'balance.'

This hasn't personally happened in over a year, but it has happened a few times. When that dopamine spiked up, I found myself losing composure. In fact, I left thinking to myself... "I can't believe I lost it. If I was a single gal, I wouldn't have gone for me either."

Although, overall, I'm confident that I've done quite well with women, we all make mistakes and this infrequent incident is mine to own.
Some members here are into vitamins and nutrition. I was wondering if a certain diet can be used to regulate an unwelcomed dopamine spike? If this was mere anxiousness, I would just imagine that she takes big dumps or something (said with humor).

Just curious if anyone has found a way to reduce the unwelcomed dopamine. This feeling reminds me of back when I used to smoke pot. It's not a bad feeling, but we aren't in full conscious control of ourselves and I don't like that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Read, the younger thinner you diet by Dr E braverman. Thank you rsd Tyler.

You can spike AcH, serotonin, Gaba, dopamine etc by adding HERBS AND SPICES to your diet.

Meditate, yoga, stretch, lift, diet etc.

You're likely slipping out of state and the dip in dopamine is likely from more attractive woman than you've had.

When you see a beautiful woman, know there's some bloke who's sick of shagging her. SRS
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Thanks for the tips. I'll look into these.

This is the weird part. I do just fine with interacting with avg girls to 'hotties' (considered by typical mainstream opinion). It only occurs with the rare (and by rare, I mean every few years) type of gal that is a "beauty" ("beauty" by my *own* personal standard). Similar to your theory, perhaps I view them as a scarcity and more 'valuable' (which I know isn't a good place to be).
Thanks again for the reply.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Congratulations. ur not gay. Your welcome.


in all reality this is a normal reaction to seeing beauty that stimulates. this is the feeling of LIFE my friend. Dont run away from it. Dont let the different feeling put you off. Thats Gods way of giving you a push into something uncomfortable that you should go for. dont run away from it. EMBRACE IT. and most of all TAKE ACTION.

u got low vibes right now dude. that fact u need to imaginea beautiful girl "taking a dump" like ur some kind of omega perverted incel because she intimidates you and makes you feel inadequate. fk all that. dont self sabotage urself. ur coming from an energy point of negativity because u think something is wrong here and u need herbs an spices to regulate u thru it.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
To borrow a stupid cliché.. "this ain't my first rodeo".
Seriously... we *all* get into that state at some point. It's not about being intimated or thinking someone is "out of our league."

I don't believe in "love at first sight" but I do believe that we can be 'stunned at first sight.' Personally, this doesn't happen to me very often, but I'd sure like to avoid it happening in the future.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top