Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doosh bagtold gil i like her

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she dosent know much other than that i do and i gave here a myspace message telling her its true and called him a ***** for telling hr but thats all not how much i like here or nuthing else do i still have a chance with this woman?

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm also pretty sure its girl.

Hey, in a situation like that, instead of confirming it, tell her something along the lines of "You wish!" and call the guy a little pansy AFC.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
clix said:
i'm also pretty sure its girl.

Hey, in a situation like that, instead of confirming it, tell her something along the lines of "You wish!" and call the guy a little pansy AFC.
Yea, you kind of shot yourself in the foot by confirming it. Instead I wouldn't have said anything about it.

That's what you should do now if you still want this girl, next time you hang out with her just treat her normally, maybe even be a little more distant, she will be expecting you to give her more attention so by taking that away you make her want it more.

These situations sometimes work, trust me I've had experience with this and that's the best thing you can do right now.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k thanx and yea ill have to admit my spelling was atrocious partially because of my keyboard i think its time to toss it and yea i was thiking cause when we hang out one of her friends is usually there so i think ill give her friend more attention and make her freak out

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did she reply to the message you sent? I would man up and say that you did mention she is cool,hot, whatever but that her problem of this and that is making you stay distant.

In other words if shes into you she will let you know by trying to eliminate the problem and you are now qualifying her instead of explaining your behavior. It will be tricky

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow - okay. For starters DENY it - or turn it into a ****y/funny.
Honestly man, this should be a lesson learned. NO MATTER WHAT, your intentions with other girls should be kept to yourself. I do not care how much of a close friend somebody is, keep personal things personal. I guess now that you are in that situation, you are stuck in a hole.. you cannot really get out.
Move on, find a new girl. Best advice you will get here. I mean, she would reply back to you if she felt the same way.. but now that you told her you like her, I doubt she has feelings for you, if she had even the slightest feelings back.
Sorry man.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As already said, you made it a lot worse for yourself by confirming it. I reckon your best bet for getting her is to next her for now, and game a bunch of other girls. This will hopefully confuse her as to why your paying her less attention and most likely pull her jelousy strings. Try not to full out ignore her, if she talks to you then give her some C+F response but don't endulge yourself in the conversation. As long as your focusing on other girls this should be keeping your attention off getting her.

The beauty of this is that if all fails and she still doesn't become attracted to you then you at leats have a bunch of other girls on your arms to turn to. Many of which you'll probably prefer anyway at the end of it.