Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dontdatehimgirl.com

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgive me if someone else has covered this link before, but is anyone else aware of this site?

dontdatehimgirl.com

And the blog is equally interesting:

dontdatehimgirl blog

Apparently now men need to be ostracized on an international scale if they dont live up to women's bloated entitlment issues.

I wonder how well a site called 'shesfrigid.com' or 'shegottoofattofvck.com' would go over?

Thoughts?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those chicks on there are fat slobs, and the only reason they are so upset that their man left them is because they are such fat slobs, that they can't find another one.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find real ironic is that for a guy to cheat he has to have a willing participant to do so. Maybe they should start a sister site called 'cheatingb!tchesthat stole my man.com'?

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, everyone go to that site and do a search for a guy named Ed Hicks from Virginia. The story is great - this guy is a huge liar apparently, but it's totally worth the read. Here's an excerpt:

"If you communicate with this man, he will charm and keep you under his spell, some of you longer than others. In the beginning, you will feel like you have never felt before, you just cannot get enough of this man, not just sexually, albeit he is quite adept but think about it, he has had lots of practice, but he controls your mind, your soul, and your spirit and will try to send you tumbling to his darkness."

Go!

~Sloopy

prowler13

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats great

thats a fantastic excerpt. I think the site is halarious, but of coarse if I found my picture on there I may feel differently. I guess soon enough, we'll all find our names on there with photo's, so sooner or later, it'll just be a DJ directory, ha.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: thats great

Originally posted by prowler13
thats a fantastic excerpt. I think the site is halarious, but of coarse if I found my picture on there I may feel differently. I guess soon enough, we'll all find our names on there with photo's, so sooner or later, it'll just be a DJ directory, ha.
That would be only if you got caught ;)

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, for every site they have on us, we have 10 on them. I don't know if it is still up, but howwasshe.com was always a hoot.