"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dont you love makin an ass out of girls that think they are the sh*t?? Listen to this

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Check this out...Im at a club last night and there was crazy girls there, all of them were hot, it was just one of those nights.

Anyway me and my boy were hangin out and we are walking through and start talking to these hotties...everthing is going cool then the one goes to me "why dont you buy me a drink??"...
I just looked at her like she had a third eye and said "No thats ok, but hey Im sure you can find some chump in here that is stupid enough to cater to you like that."

Her jaw dropped to the friggin ground and my boy started crackin up and I looked her and just said "Nice try" and walked away...The girl ended up gettin all teary eyed and sh*t...Ahhh, its so good to put girls that think they are God's gift to men in there place and show them that they aren't that great and to be the guy that didnt end up doing what she wants (she seemed the type to always get her way) just felt great....Had to share it with you guys..

Lesson here: A girl will B.S. with you all night as long as you buy here drinks, but as soon as you're outta money or wont get one for her, she will move onto someone else who will....So dont be that chump that wasted all his money on some girl that is just using you for drinks!!!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sustainable007

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
BRAVO

That was good...I like to hear stories like that..I experienced a similar situation at work the other day...A hooters girl came into where i work and needed help..So i gave her my assistance..She later came back a couple hours later, and said to me "It's your fault i didnt get my assignment completed"...I responded to her:
"Well IMO: i think the problem was somewhere between the chair and the keyboard of the computer"...You could feel the force of that knocking her off her pedestal...The day ended with her asking about me and it turned out her father is in a profession that i am considering going into...She gave me her fathers phone number and told me that we should talk........LMFAO!!
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hell yeah sustain, thats whats up.

And by the way, squirrels, yes i did get laid that night by a different girl. one that didnt have her nose stuck up in the air expecting every guy she talks to to buy her a drink.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

balengar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
good work bro.....but harsh man.

What you said was good, but you just walked off.....i would have tried engaging her more/turning the tables by asking her to BUY ME a drink, etc.


at least you got laid though.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hey balenger, I see what you mean. But I saw this girl go up to guys all night long and use them...A couple of them were friends of mine....So I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine

More so, I did it to get back at her for my friends, which is why I didnt even attempt to make a move on her...besides, I knew I was gettin laid that night my this other girl, so I didnt give a crap.

Bros before Hoes!!!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Have you guys ever noticed that the REALLY hot chicks are all nice? It seems to be the 7's who THINK they are 10's (all really just insecurity), that seem to be the biotches!!??
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
LOL, you fool!

Why the hell did u turn this upside down, where you could have just smiled and said "I got a better idea babe, why dont YOU buy me one?" Go from there, you could have probably hit it.


Heh, taking stuff to extreme.....
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Ya

Originally posted by CLOONEY
Have you guys ever noticed that the REALLY hot chicks are all nice? It seems to be the 7's who THINK they are 10's (all really just insecurity), that seem to be the biotches!!??
I have noticed that. The people in life who are truely used to getting what they want can affort to not get what they want for a day or two. Its kind of a novelty and as such amusing. Which is why really hot women are attracted to guys that don't give them what they want right away.

But if you are used to getting what you want you will sooner or later expect to get what you want........
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sir Jeffrey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Shawnee, Kansas
I thought this story was funny as hell, don't criticize him for not totally "don juaning" it...he clowned on this girl and sometimes you gotta kick up dust and have a little fun with chicks.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
I think you had the right idea. I may have been a little more diplomatic and said, "Why don't you buy the first round? and I'll get the next one." ;)

CLOONEY, you may be on to something there. Believe it or not, alot of the super hot ones get sick and tired of the Jerks and the Wimps that they always get stuck with. So alot of times, they are pretty frustrated "Where are all the good men who will treat me like a woman, not a goddess or a *****?"
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
I think you had the right idea. I may have been a little more diplomatic and said, "Why don't you buy the first round? and I'll get the next one." ;)

CLOONEY, you may be on to something there. Believe it or not, alot of the super hot ones get sick and tired of the Jerks and the Wimps that they always get stuck with. So alot of times, they are pretty frustrated "Where are all the good men who will treat me like a woman, not a goddess or a *****?"
Where are they? AFK Protector is one of them.:D NO WE ARE NOT EXTINCT.
 

gangsterwhack

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
42
That was good lost but found, I also like making girls look stupid, especially the Fat Nsync one's that walk around with half shirts and their tremendous fat sticks out. I wouldn't mind it if they didn't act like they are virgin mary and can walk on water, but they bring it upon themselves.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
Ugly 7's with high egos

Yes ive noticed that too...its fukin ridicoulus...i dont get it...if i wasnt so drunk i wouldnt want to talk to you...but since its slim pickins i chose to ask a 7 one time and she dissed me...i was like what...are u kidding.? lolz
 
Top