Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't We All Have SOME Responsibility?

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to this forum with the hopes of there being some answers to the questions that I had regarding women and the world that I occupy. However, I've started to get more and more questions and fewer and fewer answers. Let me preface this by saying, the world is a pretty complex and ****ed up place.

But let me get this straight, have none of you actually thought about how your actions are affecting yourself? That sounds a little pretentious and it comes off condescending so I'll elaborate.

You sleep with women because women are sometimes "*****s" or "sluts" and give themselves away too quickly. Doesn't our use of seductive methods and actions create more and more *****s? Don't we have SOME responsibility in digging our own graves?

It takes MORE THAN TWO for a woman to become a "*****". What I mean by that is it takes guy after guy to take advantage of the modern feminist mindset of "sex doesn't matter" in order for a girl to become a *****. So, shouldn't we, as men, if we see whorish behavior, not reward it with attention? Even sexual attention? Because after all as we've seen in the current gender dynamic, the more *****s there are, the lower the general quality of women there are. And that doesn't spell well for men as we've seen countless times.

So, doesn't the blame also rest in the hands of men for the quality of women in the current climate? After all, we're our own people and we can make our own decisions. We're bound in our nature to be more aggressive and want more sex and blah blah blah. But don't we have a SAY damnit!? We sit here in our forum and we post about low-quality women and "*****s" but most men have slept with more than one woman, INCLUDING MYSELF. I'm not attacking the senior DJs or anybody in this forum with that statement. In fact, I am very grateful to all of you for being here for me when I have nowhere else to go in this current climate. Most of you have opened my eyes to the current culture and I am truly grateful for you being honorable and attempting to pass down your knowledge to the recovering AFCs and other men in the community.

But isn't that sort of the problem? Aren't we digging our own graves by sleeping with more and more women? I can hear the comment section now, "well that's the current climate and social environment and we can't change it". And I say that's utter BS. I may get banned for this thread but I'm going to speak my mind about this. That statement of "we can't do anything about it" or "it's in our nature to be dominant and crave sex blah blah blah" is quite the excuse for the sh!tshow that we find ourselves currently in. And those excuses and continued action of rewarding whorish behavior with sexual attention or attention at all is what is making his world sh!ttier and sh!ttier for men who want high-quality women.

Let's take a look at what COULD'VE HAPPENED. The "sexual revolution" occurs, women's contraception, the script flips, men are on their heels due to the new and powerful feminine imperative. But they end up being smart, they curb their drives for sex and say, "this is ridiculous, we don't want *****s, we want women who will be caring and not total trainwrecks due to their inability to pair bond, inability to be loving wives and mothers without damage or baggage, not have problems with sexual comfort in marriage, etcetera". We could've STOOD UP to the women who were being ridiculous and stod our ground on VALUES. But instead, the men who came before us said, "you're giving out more coochie and I don't really have to do anything but talk to you? cool." Without a word or thought of what might come to pass down the road. And if you ask any DJ here, they'll tell you, things look pretty damn bleak out there in the dating world. I know my eyes have been opened to the absolute train wreck that is our modern society and to be honest I'm getting more and more disheartened by the day. However, we could've stood up to these *******s who drove the feminist revolution who didn't know that they were destroying their own ability to be happy. We could've thought it through, extrapolated. We have some SMART DUDES in this forum who could've done that, who could've seen the road in front of us and how sh!tty it would get if we kept condoning whorish behavior.

And then we could've said NO. After all, isn't that what a man DOES!? When a woman is being out of line, we don't condone the behavior by rewarding them with sexual attention, we say NO. And then, when they're hoe ways don't get any attention that they're seeking, they find out that that's not what men want. Men want educated, healthy, loving women with the ability to pair-bond for life so that we ALL HAVE A SHOT AT HAVING A HAPPY MARRIAGE AND THEN A FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT BAGGAGE OR HEFTY DAMAGE ON EITHER SIDE OF THE RELATIONSHIP. Because the men here have found out what *****s do to good-natured men. That's probably why you're here reading this in the first place. Because you got burned by a ***** or a slut or whatever and your pain and frustration led you to seek out knowledge in order to prevent such things from happening again.

I really want all of you to think about this. DONT WE HAVE SOME RESPONSIBILITY!? Doesn't it take TWO and MORE FOR THE WORLD TO FALL APART? For gender relations itself to fall apart? Couldn't we have said no!?

I want everyone's opinion on this. All the opinions that I can get. I think we need to have a serious discussion about this.

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking on this subject further, aren’t we sort of like women because we SAY we want quality women but ACT like we want sex more? Any thoughts on this?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talk about responsibility but then you blame men who lived 80 years ago.

And you further expect all men to share your same outcome.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong. It sounds like you are speaking about oppression VS liberation.

I've read similar arguments speaking about the way things were 60+ years ago. Reportedly, in the U.S. a much higher portion of families kept their doors unlocked (in the day time) because there was a much lower percentage of crime.

The common attitude during those times was... "everyone knew their place."

OP, is this the message that you are wanting to convey?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women have gone downhill since the over usage of welfare,

The UK is dysfunction junction, she can literally be on her 3rd baby daddy, and get 271 likes on the baby scan , and another 20k of resources.

not one person says "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That blonde lady sure seems to get a lot of care for being so oppressed.

U

user43770

If you'd been around here a while, you'd know that the bulk of young posters aren't trying to become womanizers, they're trying to land a specific chick. They have their heart set on this one girl, and they just want to win her over...that's a beautiful thing if you ask me. Men are the true romantics. Sucks for us...

And then they get here and have to learn how the world really works...how women are naturally superficial and fickle...how they will leave you at the drop of a dime....

I have respect for every man that comes to this realization and continues forward. It takes brass fvcking balls.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to this forum with the hopes of there being some answers to the questions that I had regarding women and the world that I occupy. However, I've started to get more and more questions and fewer and fewer answers. Let me preface this by saying, the world is a pretty complex and ****ed up place.

But let me get this straight, have none of you actually thought about how your actions are affecting yourself? That sounds a little pretentious and it comes off condescending so I'll elaborate.

You sleep with women because women are sometimes "*****s" or "sluts" and give themselves away too quickly. Doesn't our use of seductive methods and actions create more and more *****s? Don't we have SOME responsibility in digging our own graves?

It takes MORE THAN TWO for a woman to become a "*****". What I mean by that is it takes guy after guy to take advantage of the modern feminist mindset of "sex doesn't matter" in order for a girl to become a *****. So, shouldn't we, as men, if we see whorish behavior, not reward it with attention? Even sexual attention? Because after all as we've seen in the current gender dynamic, the more *****s there are, the lower the general quality of women there are. And that doesn't spell well for men as we've seen countless times.

So, doesn't the blame also rest in the hands of men for the quality of women in the current climate? After all, we're our own people and we can make our own decisions. We're bound in our nature to be more aggressive and want more sex and blah blah blah. But don't we have a SAY damnit!? We sit here in our forum and we post about low-quality women and "*****s" but most men have slept with more than one woman, INCLUDING MYSELF. I'm not attacking the senior DJs or anybody in this forum with that statement. In fact, I am very grateful to all of you for being here for me when I have nowhere else to go in this current climate. Most of you have opened my eyes to the current culture and I am truly grateful for you being honorable and attempting to pass down your knowledge to the recovering AFCs and other men in the community.

But isn't that sort of the problem? Aren't we digging our own graves by sleeping with more and more women? I can hear the comment section now, "well that's the current climate and social environment and we can't change it". And I say that's utter BS. I may get banned for this thread but I'm going to speak my mind about this. That statement of "we can't do anything about it" or "it's in our nature to be dominant and crave sex blah blah blah" is quite the excuse for the sh!tshow that we find ourselves currently in. And those excuses and continued action of rewarding whorish behavior with sexual attention or attention at all is what is making his world sh!ttier and sh!ttier for men who want high-quality women.

Let's take a look at what COULD'VE HAPPENED. The "sexual revolution" occurs, women's contraception, the script flips, men are on their heels due to the new and powerful feminine imperative. But they end up being smart, they curb their drives for sex and say, "this is ridiculous, we don't want *****s, we want women who will be caring and not total trainwrecks due to their inability to pair bond, inability to be loving wives and mothers without damage or baggage, not have problems with sexual comfort in marriage, etcetera". We could've STOOD UP to the women who were being ridiculous and stod our ground on VALUES. But instead, the men who came before us said, "you're giving out more coochie and I don't really have to do anything but talk to you? cool." Without a word or thought of what might come to pass down the road. And if you ask any DJ here, they'll tell you, things look pretty damn bleak out there in the dating world. I know my eyes have been opened to the absolute train wreck that is our modern society and to be honest I'm getting more and more disheartened by the day. However, we could've stood up to these *******s who drove the feminist revolution who didn't know that they were destroying their own ability to be happy. We could've thought it through, extrapolated. We have some SMART DUDES in this forum who could've done that, who could've seen the road in front of us and how sh!tty it would get if we kept condoning whorish behavior.

And then we could've said NO. After all, isn't that what a man DOES!? When a woman is being out of line, we don't condone the behavior by rewarding them with sexual attention, we say NO. And then, when they're hoe ways don't get any attention that they're seeking, they find out that that's not what men want. Men want educated, healthy, loving women with the ability to pair-bond for life so that we ALL HAVE A SHOT AT HAVING A HAPPY MARRIAGE AND THEN A FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT BAGGAGE OR HEFTY DAMAGE ON EITHER SIDE OF THE RELATIONSHIP. Because the men here have found out what *****s do to good-natured men. That's probably why you're here reading this in the first place. Because you got burned by a ***** or a slut or whatever and your pain and frustration led you to seek out knowledge in order to prevent such things from happening again.

I really want all of you to think about this. DONT WE HAVE SOME RESPONSIBILITY!? Doesn't it take TWO and MORE FOR THE WORLD TO FALL APART? For gender relations itself to fall apart? Couldn't we have said no!?

I want everyone's opinion on this. All the opinions that I can get. I think we need to have a serious discussion about this.
No, I do not. No responsibility on my part.I'm 28. I did not start the s3xual revolution in the 70s and the destruction of the family unit. You cannot and will not reverse this damage no matter your tradcon ideals. As such one must adapt to current social and cultural conditions. It is more important that I look out for my biological imperative than it is that I make some sort of useless moral stand.

It's like another thread where I discussed masks. I am highly opposed to the whole bs, but everyone else in society buys into it. As such I have to adapt to that fact so that I can focus on more important things.

Pandora's box is open. You can't close it. It's Titanic. The ship will sink. Grab you a lifeboat. What do you suggest? All guys here only have s3x in the confines of marriage? Take away women's vote? How? You'll never get enough people on board. You have to play to the nature of man and woman. Not against it.

And no. Despite your beliefs men by nature do not desire a monogamous relationship with one woman. We desire spreading our genetic legacy. Monogamy is a compromise of two s3xual imperatives.

Last edited:

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora's box is open. You can't close it. It's Titanic. The ship will sink. Grab you a lifeboat. What do you suggest? All guys here only have s3x in the confines of marriage? Take away women's vote? How? You'll never get enough people on board.
Exactly, this is why I'm so interested in retiring in the third world where there is no welfare and majority of women don't vote.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking on this subject further, aren’t we sort of like women because we SAY we want quality women but ACT like we want sex more? Any thoughts on this?
News flash: "Quality women" have sex, and enjoy it.

Anyway this is another Sosuave trope: That we men must unite and restrict female sexual agency or the world will fall apart. (Apparently some believe that slvts didn't exist before 1960.)

Well, I'll take responsibility for myself, and any children I may have. Beyond that you're just jousting with windmills. But the good news is you can live any life you want, with people you respect.

U

user43770

News flash: "Quality women" have sex, and enjoy it.

Anyway this is another Sosuave trope: That we men must unite and restrict female sexual agency or the world will fall apart. (Apparently some believe that slvts didn't exist before 1960.)

Well, I'll take responsibility for myself, and any children I may have. Beyond that you're just jousting with windmills. But the good news is you can live any life you want, with people you respect.
Well, to be fair, western society mostly kept sluts in check up until the sexual revolution. That's what the patriarchy did well. Keep people in check.

That sounds like a bad thing just reading it, but people were happier back then. That has to stand for something. Most chicks these days are popping antidepressants daily. Suicide and overdose numbers are through the roof.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no point whatsoever in pondering hypotheticals of how things could have gone or what could have been done.

Hypothetical thinking like this is childish. Thinking that some kind of utopia can be achieved is also childish. There will always be poor people, there will always be domestic violence and there will always be wh0res.

You're not wrong, but you can only work with the way things are and be the best man that you can be. You cannot red pill people who don't want to be red pilled, you'll only get attacked for your efforts because people will fiercely resist having their illusions shattered. I know because I've tried.

Also, you can only make a difference and be heard if you can be compassionate towards others as you try to influence them. Raging and quoting ten billion facts will change the minds of precisely no one.

U

user43770

There is no point whatsoever in pondering hypotheticals of how things could have gone or what could have been done.

Hypothetical thinking like this is childish. Thinking that some kind of utopia can be achieved is also childish. There will always be poor people, there will always be domestic violence and there will always be wh0res.

You're not wrong, but you can only work with the way things are and be the best man that you can be. You cannot red pill people who don't want to be red pilled, you'll only get attacked for your efforts because people will fiercely resist having their illusions shattered. I know because I've tried.

Also, you can only make a difference and be heard if you can be compassionate towards others as you try to influence them. Raging and quoting ten billion facts will change the minds of precisely no one.
Well said

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a sex tourist?
Not a tourist if I plan to stay and live there. In Arabic countries I could live well with American money and have 4 wives.

Also it’s not so much about the sex as it is passing on my genetic material to a wide range of women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a tourist if I plan to stay and live there. In Arabic countries I could live well with American money and have 4 wives.
You could become a target as an American though, depending on how the political climate shapes up. Looks like the US has plenty of problems at home right now, so maybe we won't be messing around so much in the middle east. One thing about Arabic countries, they know enough that if they are going to keep their women, they need to keep them locked down. I know that sounds terribly misogynistic of me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, western society mostly kept sluts in check up until the sexual revolution. That's what the patriarchy did well. Keep people in check.

That sounds like a bad thing just reading it, but people were happier back then. That has to stand for something. Most chicks these days are popping antidepressants daily. Suicide and overdose numbers are through the roof.
Hmm, perhaps. I wonder why the countries that always top the list of happiest on earth are often the ones with more female equality and sexual liberation? I'm not saying it's a causality. But I do think that a lot of men want to think that the pre-revolution times were happier. The same way women like to believe that they were terrible. Probably the truth is somewhere in between.

But your point about suicide and depression I accept. People with top tier conveniences are miserable. Go figure.