"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Don't waste time with low interest Women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is true, she probably would move on if she found a guy with more time for her.

Out of fear of losing her, you give her more time, which eventually leads to loss of attraction.

You cannot win with these woman
Everyone uses people. We categorize people based on what we need from them. If your her "free meal" that's on you
Everyone doesn't act like they like someone just to get something from them.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
If she is taking a long time to reply or giving boring answers, stop texting her and move on. If she flakes on a date, move on.

I don't understand why guys think persistence is going to work when it hasn't in the past. If she doesn't have medium to high interest, you should next her.

There is no such thing as a busy woman.Your time is valuable, don't waste it on a low interest woman.
I've been there. So true.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
As a guy you’ll eventually experience what a high interest woman is like and how different they treat you. Once you experience that and see how night and day it is, you’ll never waste time on low interest women ever again.

Many of these girls will confuse the fuk out of you, in order to string you along.

The one from my work place was svcking my dik twice a week even though her interest is medium to low.. This is the level hoes will go to, to keep a guy hooked & strung along till she gets the bigger better deal.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
That hardest part of the low interest women is they will still reach out first quite regularly, they’ll still go on dates with you, they’ll have you second guessing yourself “well she doesn’t seem all that into me but she texts first and she will go on dates if I ask but she just doesn’t seem that into me”. That’s happened to me and that’s very hard to walk away from because you wonder if it’s the right move or is she wasting your time or what.

Yeah they confuse you like this.. The one I am dealing with works at my company & has even been svcking my **** & giving me hand jobs, yet still not been able to work out interest level, so I just nexted her lol
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
That hardest part of the low interest women is they will still reach out first quite regularly, they’ll still go on dates with you, they’ll have you second guessing yourself “well she doesn’t seem all that into me but she texts first and she will go on dates if I ask but she just doesn’t seem that into me”. That’s happened to me and that’s very hard to walk away from because you wonder if it’s the right move or is she wasting your time or what.
Whenever you go out with a woman, your job is to make sex or at least French kiss happen.

And you do this in a maximum of TWO dates. If after two dates, you still can't kiss her, STOP ALL CONTACT and move on.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Many of these girls will confuse the fuk out of you, in order to string you along.

The one from my work place was svcking my dik twice a week even though her interest is medium to low.. This is the level hoes will go to, to keep a guy hooked & strung along till she gets the bigger better deal.
You seem contradicting. "Svck your ****" and "low interest" never stay in the same sentence.

Unless, you want MORE from her, like a LTR or the boyfriend/girlfriend label thingy?

To sum it up: As long as a woman keeps svcking your ****, she has high interest in you. Period. Women don't svck ****s they don't like.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I just don’t get how they can live with themselves knowing they use people.
Who doesn't enjoy free food and attention? I mean it's not like they forced you to keep offering them free food and free movie tickets. You did it yourself willingly, so if you want to blame anyone, blame yourself first and foremost.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Last girl I was seeing, one night responds to me with "I have plans I'm sorry"

Everything was great until that point. Total gut punch. Things fizzled out completely within a week after that message.
Was she your girlfriend or someone you asked out for the first time?
"I have plans I'm sorry" sounds like you texted her to go out and that was her reply. Do not wait for the bread to cool off after it is out of the oven, there is always a queue of customers looking to buy fresh bread. My guess.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You seem contradicting. "Svck your ****" and "low interest" never stay in the same sentence.

Unless, you want MORE from her, like a LTR or the boyfriend/girlfriend label thingy?

To sum it up: As long as a woman keeps svcking your ****, she has high interest in you. Period. Women don't svck ****s they don't like.
This is what's so fukin confusing man.. She would svck my diick in my office at work..

However when it come to arranging for her to come to my house for full on sex, she would have a stream of issues trying to arrange a sitter for her kids.

Months of her telling me, soon she might be able to get a sitter, but no definate date.

And she canceled twice due to no sitter..

Most girls who have low interest or zero interest will not even touch you, however this one messaged me around 6-7 weeks ago, and wanted to come to my house for sex.. Unfortunately I had some friends over so wasn't possible.

The trail went kinda cold after that... Some girls will actually svck a guys dik just to keep him strung along.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
No. The issue was that it was inconvenient to her (when shes already a plate it's a diff story). Not that she was stringing you along. Had logistics not fcked you over, you wouldnt have arrived at a faulty conclusion from this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Who doesn't enjoy free food and attention? I mean it's not like they forced you to keep offering them free food and free movie tickets. You did it yourself willingly, so if you want to blame anyone, blame yourself first and foremost.
If someone I didn’t like asked me “hey man let me take you out to dinner tonight, my treat” I’d be like “nah I’m good but thanks”. I’m not so fvcking desperate to eat that I’ll hangout with someone I don’t want to. These women act like homeless bums.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
If someone I didn’t like asked me “hey man let me take you out to dinner tonight, my treat” I’d be like “nah I’m good but thanks”. I’m not so fvcking desperate to eat that I’ll hangout with someone I don’t want to. These women act like homeless bums.
Haha that's something you have to accept man. It's life.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
This is what's so fukin confusing man.. She would svck my diick in my office at work..

However when it come to arranging for her to come to my house for full on sex, she would have a stream of issues trying to arrange a sitter for her kids.

Months of her telling me, soon she might be able to get a sitter, but no definate date.

And she canceled twice due to no sitter..

Most girls who have low interest or zero interest will not even touch you, however this one messaged me around 6-7 weeks ago, and wanted to come to my house for sex.. Unfortunately I had some friends over so wasn't possible.

The trail went kinda cold after that... Some girls will actually svck a guys dik just to keep him strung along.
So she offered to come over for sex and you refused? Then her going cold afterwards was very reasonable.

At least you have your **** svcked. Enjoy it while it lasts. And keep dating & banging other plates.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Last girl I was seeing, one night responds to me with "I have plans I'm sorry"

Everything was great until that point. Total gut punch. Things fizzled out completely within a week after that message.
At least you accepted the message.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is what's so fukin confusing man.. She would svck my diick in my office at work..

However when it come to arranging for her to come to my house for full on sex, she would have a stream of issues trying to arrange a sitter for her kids.

Months of her telling me, soon she might be able to get a sitter, but no definate date.

And she canceled twice due to no sitter..

Most girls who have low interest or zero interest will not even touch you, however this one messaged me around 6-7 weeks ago, and wanted to come to my house for sex.. Unfortunately I had some friends over so wasn't possible.

The trail went kinda cold after that... Some girls will actually svck a guys dik just to keep him strung along.
To some of them the gesture doesn't mean much.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
If someone I didn’t like asked me “hey man let me take you out to dinner tonight, my treat” I’d be like “nah I’m good but thanks”. I’m not so fvcking desperate to eat that I’ll hangout with someone I don’t want to. These women act like homeless bums.
That's not how it works tho. Girl would rather stay home then go out with someone she isnt attracted to (lot of effort getting themselves ready to go out). Even for a free dinner. How they end up getting a free dinner is they go out with someone shes on the fence about ("let's see how it goes") then you end up boring her. Midway thru she already knows shes not gonna fck you but at least she got a free meal out of it. But to everyone else, she'll frame it as she uses guys for free meals cuz it sounds cooler.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
This is what's so fukin confusing man.. She would svck my diick in my office at work..

However when it come to arranging for her to come to my house for full on sex, she would have a stream of issues trying to arrange a sitter for her kids.

Months of her telling me, soon she might be able to get a sitter, but no definate date.

And she canceled twice due to no sitter..

Most girls who have low interest or zero interest will not even touch you, however this one messaged me around 6-7 weeks ago, and wanted to come to my house for sex.. Unfortunately I had some friends over so wasn't possible.

The trail went kinda cold after that... Some girls will actually svck a guys dik just to keep him strung along.
The thibg is sometimes you cant figure out qhat they want, even they thenselves don't know. Women act based on emotion not logic. That's why none of what she does makes sense
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
No. The issue was that it was inconvenient to her (when shes already a plate it's a diff story). Not that she was stringing you along. Had logistics not fcked you over, you wouldnt have arrived at a faulty conclusion from this.
This is probably true.. But a man has to draw a line and know when to stop pursuing a woman.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So she offered to come over for sex and you refused? Then her going cold afterwards was very reasonable.

At least you have your **** svcked. Enjoy it while it lasts. And keep dating & banging other plates.

I had no choice but to decline, as she messaged me late into the night, unplanned & I had freinds/Family over so it wasn't possible to get her over.. She did counter offer to come over the weekend after, however the weather snow here was terrible, so again it wasn't possible.. Soon after it just fizzeled out.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I had no choice but to decline, as she messaged me late into the night, unplanned & I had freinds/Family over so it wasn't possible to get her over.. She did counter offer to come over the weekend after, however the weather snow here was terrible, so again it wasn't possible.. Soon after it just fizzeled out.
That's women for you. They are fickle, like children.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top