Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Wait Too Long

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you have your eye on a specific girl. Maybe you're building your value up before you go to her and try to win her over. Working out some more, getting more money, working on your game. Its good that you aren't just suicide-bombing yourself at her, failing, then hating all women because you failed to get the one you want.

Don't spend your entire time planning and waiting. Why?

You aren't the only one who has eyes on her. From the moment she comes outside her home, goes to college or work or whatever, she's on the market. There are other men going after her, and you have limited time to seize your chance. If a higher quality male woos her, you may never get a chance to go after her again.

She might get married.
She might decide to be FWBs with only one guy.
She might get damaged and be unapproachable.
She might become the plaguespreader ho.

Guys aren't going to give you a chance, aren't going to "Be Kind and Rewind", aren't going to plan for the next ****. They will do what they want with her, and you'll either get scraps, or cleanup crew. There's not going to be a man going "Well I'm done with her, your turn! I cleaned her off, made sure not to damage her head, and I even taught her some positions for you! Have fun!"

That, and you never know how life turns out.
Maybe she moves away.
Maybe she gets extremely sick.
Maybe an accident makes her unable to be independent.
Maybe she dies.

Don't wait in line politely, or lurk on the sidelines hoping for the perfect opportunity.

Make the perfect opportunity.
Put yourself in the front of the line.
Go all out.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. This sounds like scarcity mentality. Personally, I don't have the SMV, time, frame, or emotional reserves to compete with a plate's monkey branches right now. I rather invest in myself than become her next card for the quick discard pile.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree that's too much focus on one girl there's plenty more

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@resilient
@ubercat

While I agree that scarcity is toxic and can lead to many, many wrong decisions and heartache,
unapologetic firm grasp on reality is also required. After a while the abundance starts to ingrain itself in your mindset. It is a great thing. However I also like to treat every opportunity independently.
What I mean is that every person, that includes women, is still a human being, although often times damaged or scarred, every single one of us is in some parts a collective of our own memories,experiences and choices. There is that small percentage of people who get it, even women,and if I was not lucky to meet some of them I would not believe they even existed.

Regardless ,if you have encountered a special snowflake or not, you should do it for yourself and go for what you want, unapologetically and with presence.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep that's possible just not common. To give a concrete example a friend of mine played the long game with a housemate. She was very reserved and changeable. Turns out there was sexual abuse in her childhood. Now obviously any person deserves a whole lot of passes for that. However at the end of the day he couldn't make the relationship work her issues we just too deep set and he basically wasted two years of his life. Now obviously this is an extreme example but there's so many broken woman out that you have to be cautious about over investing

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. This sounds like scarcity mentality. Personally, I don't have the SMV, time, frame, or emotional reserves to compete with a plate's monkey branches right now. I rather invest in myself than become her next card for the quick discard pile.
I think his point was that if you wait too long you won't get laid and that's what we're here for

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Agree with the OP, but I have a different angle.

When a woman is attracted to you, she only gives you a limited (time) window to make a move. Once that window closes, it's friendzone, even if she's still single.

It's tempting to wait and gather more "evidence" that's she's attracted to you. But that can lead to you waiting too long.

Strike when the iron is hot.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Stopped reading at "win her over".

Since when is she a prize that you are chasing?

Strike while the iron is hot if there is high interest. Stop putting chicks on a pedestal. It's pathetic

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that, "strike when the iron is hot."

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with this, but to add to it, there seems to be a window of opportunity with women in general, even if they don't end up taken or moving away. There seems to be a point, where even in a matter of a couple of weeks, perhaps less, if you don't make a move, you're already in the friends zone in her mind....

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think his point was that if you wait too long you won't get laid and that's what we're here for
Yep, wish I had read the full thread before responding, but you nailed it. That's been EXACTLY my experience as well.