Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't wait 3 days!

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of you know about the "rule" not to call or contact the girl directly after you get her number and instead wait 2-4 days thus giving her the impression that you're not desperate.

THIS IS NOT TRUE!
(At least if you do it the right way)

Wait... don't disagree with me, yet! I've gotten 15-20 phone numbers from all different types of girls the 16 first days of this year, and had ALL of them to reply to my text messages, pick up my phone calls and ALSO write me text messages and calling me!

I know that some of you realized this before I did, and I want to share my thoughts and see how many of you who agree with me and experienced the same thing.

So, what I do after I get her phone number is immediately, or after a few hours, send her a text message which I MOST of the time relate to our meeting and a topic we spoke about. It should be funny, emotional and containing a question. It should NOT be related to meeting again, any compliments or anything extreme. Do not show too much interest in her either. But... show interest in your meeting. Text messages works way better then phone call the first days!

This is also very, very, natural. If you did have a interesting conversation and a good time, why wouldn't you like to continue right away? Besides, it's much easier to sense how interested she is this way. All of the girls I've been text messaging have sent me questions about myself.

"BTW how old are you?"
"oh I forgot to tell you how funny you are"
"Hey... are you always this flirty?"
"Did you pick up many girls this way?"

Etc. etc.

So, these are the positive things about getting in touch RIGHT AWAY! Now, let's talk about why NOT waiting 3 days!

See, waiting 3 days are only for the guys who REALLY are insecure or desperate. AND... girls KNOW this! What also happens when you wait 3 days is that you remove all the emotional tension between you and her. She won't remember you that well or feel that much for you as if you would get in touch right away.

Before, I was very insecure with girls. I took notes and wrote in my agenda; "Call Anna!" or "Send a text message to Maria!". Haha, I know, it sounds stupid, but that's how insecure I was. And that was how much I believed that it was DEADLY important to wait at least 2 days before getting in touch. Most likely it worked(!), but the problem is that it took me 1 week of text messaging and calling before I got to know the girl again, build the emotions required to get her to agree on a second meeting. And also, the ratio of girls calling back, picking up the phone or answering my text messages couldn't compare to the ratio today.

So, last but not least, a few lines that I frequently use.

Hey you! Do you want my number as-well? ;-) THEN WRITE SOMETHING RELATED. Example: Haha.... anyway, bring your id-card the next time you go out. And make sure not to get in further trouble on your way home!"

* The girl I sent this to I met on the street and she was a little bit angry at the moment since she couldn't enter a club(She forgot her id-card at home).

"Hi! Do you remember me. It's me, we meet 5 minutes ago, blond cute guy, do you remember me? Anway... is is true that... (Something she claimed)"

"I know this sounds really stupid but I never think you introduced yourself! Haha... or maybe I forgot your name :-( I found it hard to enter your number in my phone and "Unknown girl" didn't feel right. So, what's your name, again?"

And remember! Be different! Don't just copy these lines because that will definitely not work!

Besides... if the girl DOESN'T write you back you can always wait 3 days and then call her. See, there's nothing to loose if you know you're not desperate!

Now, what do you think about this?

Regards,
EGO

Superman79

Reaction score
I see exactly where you are coming from. With your method you completely skip the awkward "reintroduction" that would come with a 3 day later phone call.

I actually tried that sort of method with Facebook (as I am still college...well grad school, and college girls use that all the time)...I would add them as a friend the next day with a fun little note about whatever we were talking about the nite before.

often, they would start leaving me messages on my page and strike up a rapport, and we just built from there...good stuff, and great theory ego

logicallefty

Reaction score
I will meet you in the middle on this Ego, I like the post overall..

I think a text message (but not a call) 1 day after getting the number (but not the same day) is OK. This is how I play it.

In general, I think texting in itself makes a statement.... I think it says "Hey, I am busy but I want to talk to you and you ARE worth 60 seconds of my valuable time to send this text message (I am a slow texter lol). BUT, at this time you aren't worthy of me spending 5 minutes to call you, not yet"..

I typically will get the number, then wait 1 day and send 2-3 text messages back and fourth, like you mentioned (thats assuming she answers the first one). I NEVER send 2 in a row. I make them C&F or about something when we met (like you do), but no compliments and no mention of the next meeting (like you play it).. If I can't think of something non-AFC, I wait until later to send the message, I refuse to send stuff like "hey whats up" or "what are you doing" or "hi how are you".. Those are a waste of a dime because the other chump she gave her number to the same night as me already sent those, let him pay for them! lol

Anyway, after this short bout of texting, I go cold on her for 3,5,10 days, just depends on my schedule and the timing. Then when I am finally ready to ask her out, I call. I shoot the breeze for 5-10 minutes, close the date, and I am done..

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to hear this from more people!

". With your method you completely skip the awkward "reintroduction" that would come with a 3 day later phone call."

Exactly. I didn't exactly write it in this way, but that's what we're talking about. By waiting 3 days you break the rapport you built, and the emotions between you and her. Unless you're amazingly good at reestablishing it. Even if you are it's not even necessary.

"I will meet you in the middle on this Ego, "

I think we're talking about the exact same thing. I often do exactly like you do, and it works wonders. The difference is that I most likely will send the text message the same day or after a few hours.

I