Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont use kino!!

Reaction score
"Do not touch her -- let her do all the touching

If a girl likes you, she will automatically begin to touch you and will increase the frequency of touching as she spends more time with you. If you try to raise her Interest Level by touching HER a lot, your actions will backfire. You will inhibit her impulse to touch YOU. She will begin to feel uncomfortable, and she will withdraw from you. Most guys have absolutely no understanding of this principle of romantic relationships. Believe it or not, the less you touch her, the more she will want to touch you. "

- i dunno where this tip is from, as i had copied it down a long time ago but after picking up dozens of *****es i have to agree with it. Kino is a huge disadvantage in my experience. It basically tells the girl where she stands with you when one of djism most important teachings is that a Dj should never let a ***** know where he stands.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
It's one of Doc Love's rules from the system.
It's also a crock of shyt, that only gaywods adhere to.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to be working here > just depends on the situation really. I think showing you're confident enough to touch her says alot. In fact, I will go as far as to say it will help her view you as something other than a 'gaywod', which by the way is a good word to describe anyone who uses it in a sentence such as yourself.

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actualy interpreted crowes to say that the doc love system of not using Kino is a croc.

Which matius seems to agree with and then insults crowes for having the same opinion on the matter as himself.

LMAO!

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are experiencing negative results with kino, you aren't using it properly. If you touch too soon or improperly or awkwardly, the female will not respond well. With all tools, you have to learn how to use it properly for it to be effective. Practice more.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love actually says it's ok to touch during the first few dates but let her initiate the touching. He also advices going for a kiss close at the end of every date and you should at least get a good night kiss at the end of the first date so it's not a 100% written in stone rule.

David D'Angelo also gives the same advice in his book. He says that he doesn't touch women at all on the first date.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I really believe in kino if you don't overdo it.

It shows that your confident and comfortable around women - and that you're used to touching them.

AFCs are afraid to touch for fear of offending the girl.

I do beleve in some circumstances it can be to your benefit to lay off the physical contact (for instance if in an LTR and the girl starts losing interest in sex then it may pay off to pull waayyy back and not engage in any physical contact.)

Plus you need to touch in order to "imprint" I believe it's called.
Generally what I do is whenever I really make a girl laugh hard I'll squeeze her elbow - thereby associating that positive experience with the "elbow squeeze". The 'elbow squeeze" then becomes my signature of sorts and if done enough can elicit those positive feelings all on it's own (see Pavlov's dogs). Anyway, this elbow squeeze is new to my repertoire so I've yet to see definitve results but the theory is sound.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just took it like he's saying not to touch a girl when you are out with her, then I felt like having a little fun with words...

Maybe I was wrong, maybe I was right > could be both...doesn't really matter.

CriminallySmooth - All in guudd fun.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David D'Angelo also gives the same advice in his book. He says that he doesn't touch women at all on the first date.

Thats to bad, myself I like to shag em silly on the first date whenever possible LOL.....kind of hard to do if you dont touch em...maybe id better ask David D'Angelo where im going wrong..;)

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you ruled by emotions when using kino or is it a dj tool you implement thats part of you?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand Doc Love's audience. His audience is guys who don't want to spend the time we do on a message board and in the field, they just want a simple system that works. They are also very bad with women, so any touches they make would seem awkward unless she intiated. On these boards, we tell newbies to use kino and most newbies WILL seem awkward when they first start using it - but newbies here are willing to spend more time getting women than System users. They have the time and patience to fail and learn from failures, where System users don't.

So in other words, if you want to spend the time you should use kino and get used to using it because it's a powerful tool once you understand it. If you don't want to spend the time, play it safe and don't use kino unless she initiates it.

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd really LOVE to see a DJ that gets a HB in bed with them, without the use of "touching her". You'd have to be as sexy as me, or at least be paying a pretty penny.

I don't even know why I replied to this thread, how am I supposed to unstrap her bra, and take off her panties without first warming her up with some lighter sensual touches? Are you going to stay away from her the whole date, and THEN try and kiss close her at the end? Why play games with the girl? If I want to stroke her thigh, I'm going to do it! If she backs off, she isn't good enough for me, and I'll move on down the list of eligible broads who want in my pants.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus you need to touch in order to "imprint" I believe it's called. Generally what I do is whenever I really make a girl laugh hard I'll squeeze her elbow - thereby associating that positive experience with the "elbow squeeze". The 'elbow squeeze" then becomes my signature of sorts and if done enough can elicit those positive feelings all on it's own (see Pavlov's dogs). Anyway, this elbow squeeze is new to my repertoire so I've yet to see definitve results but the theory is sound.
This is called "anchoring".

If you try to raise her Interest Level by touching HER a lot, your actions will backfire. You will inhibit her impulse to touch YOU. She will begin to feel uncomfortable, and she will withdraw from you.
This is clearly not true.

Yes, I agree that too much touching or touching inappropriately or touching before some interest is established will backfire on you. However, kino is probobly as old as sex itself; as such, it is more than a powerful tool, it's part of our nature.

Touching must be done gradually and seemingly naturally. I suggest you read the article on oxytocin on the so suave home page, and sample the plethora of articles on proper technique.

Are you ruled by emotions when using kino or is it a dj tool you implement thats part of you?
In my opinion, you should not be "ruled" by emotions while performing kino, but it can involve emotion on your part. Men don't let emotions dictate their actions, they tame them as well as they can. "Getting lost in the moment" is what I think you're talking about here. This is not desirable as it shows too much interest and involves a serious loss of control.

I read up on the "Gunwitch" method last night. Holy ****... this is nothing short of a masterpiece. It's brilliant. On par with Aristotle, in my opinion. It is long and a must read, so I won't get into it. But it is applicable here inasmuch as it entails an embrace of our raw sexuality, which can then be communicated physically through kino.

KINO IS GOOD. :)

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is definately a plus in my books. I discovered the power of Kino back in my AFC days. I was hanging out with a girl I wasn't dating yet. I said to myself "I gotta touch this girl so she knows I want to be more than just a friend". While she was looking at movies in a video store, I leaned on her shoulder while looking at the video she was holding.

That was my ex-fiance.

I struck out so many times, and I believe that the lack of Kino contributed to my failures.

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I agree with the poster.
Two weeks ago I had a girl nagging me to bring her home. I kept resisting, she even said "Do you not want me in your home?"
After a while I let her come over, then I didnt touch her at all. She was complaining about how cold her hands were, and asked me to touch them and see. Then she starts asking q's like "Do you have any birthmarks" which is always a good sign. Then she started a tickle fight, once that going, well, next thing I know we're making out.

So holding back and making her do all the hard work can be a good idea. But her IL was already quite high.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the right kind of touching is also a factor in this case. If your touching as in copping a feel pretty much the whole time then obvioulsly some girls might feel uncomfortable.

I would equate this not changing your tone of voice at all during a conversation. During a conversation you want your voice and demeor to change with the curcumstances. Overly agressive talk all the time makes you look like a creep and frightens them away.

It is the same with kino. when you are being casual and you want to touch her you have to do it in a casual way. When you are joking with each other you want to touch her in a joking way. Romantic situation then touch her romantically. All in all you've done alot of kino but you've spread it out over longer periods of time and done it in approprate ways to suit the situation. If you're just using one kind of touching you're basically talking to her in a monotone voice.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Dominated1
I actualy interpreted crowes to say that the doc love system of not using Kino is a croc.

Which matius seems to agree with and then insults crowes for having the same opinion on the matter as himself.

LMAO!
Dominated your interpretation is correct, matius' interpretation is, well, I don't know what it is. :confused:

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm naturally a touchy person. Kino is how i am, if im excited about something etc i'll go for her hands, just grab her hand and kinda drag her along to where i wanna go. When i first grab their hands alot of the time the girls will suddenly just gaze into your eyes and just give em a nice smile.

Hands r precious and like a key to tempory intimacy.
Well they are my thoughts from experience.

Kino is good man, only if you can execute smoothly tho, you have to have it naturally. Thinking "oh i gotta touch this girls hip now" don't work. You'll feel awkward and it will most probably appear awkward.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino's great you guys but.............

Kino's great but what you all seem to do is use it at first and then stop.................. You get into a LTR and it all stops............. you may proclaim your undying love............ you may prove your undying love and really in fact feel that way but you always seem to forget the little things that capture us in the first place and believe me toughing does capture us......... It also helps keep interest up and makes us less likely to want for more......... So my advice is after the first few dates or F*** sessions if you really like the girl remember to keep it up......... It may be some work on your part to remind yourselves but believe me it keeps us wanting and wanting more..............