"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dont Use Aim/msn!

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Quarters
WATHA...HAHAHAHAHA THAT SOME HILARIOUS **** ! But it seems that the kid got it...14 y.old? Damn...if was just fooling around...I wonder how he is in game. And the girl? Hmm...I guess her nick says everything.

... kids these days ...


My 2 Cents.
Seriously, did you really have to quote ALL that?


For me, I disagree with this threads topic. I think what Sammo had in mind was actually trying to get the girl in his pants through msn/aim.

I don't do that. I use msn for getting numbers/dates as other people have said. Is that wrong? Don't think so.

I mean, it's not HARD to actually get a number through msn/aim IF YOU KNOW HOW.

There are advantages as well, IE meeting MORE girls through msn. This way you can probably get to know a particular girls WHOLE circle of friends, and think of what that can do for you. ;)

Of course, if you "fail" in "macking it" with one of these girls, theres always social proof. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
AIM's good but like the one dude said the girls on AIM willing to like you want to like you. THere desprete and have a torn up lifes looking for someone to cling to.

As to your friend. Good job. He jus picked up a crack *****. First off she's a ghetto child. trust me I used to live in the slums. 1 in 100 chicks is hot. Chances are she giving out her ## online then she's desperate. Third Daddy. NEver mess wit Dad's I learned that fathers should never ever be ****ed wit. It makes **** so much harder. Fourth He has no clue what the **** she looks like.
 
Top